Consider getting the JetBlue Plus Card if you’re a frequent JetBlue flyer and want to earn benefits while traveling. Travelers love JetBlue, and they have good reason to. The 18″ wide seats, which give the greatest legroom of any airline in coach, let you stretch out comfortably. Even after departure, you won’t have to stop using the internet because JetBlue provides free Wi-Fi for every passenger.
When you fly with JetBlue, you may choose from more than 100 locations. With the appropriate credit card, all that travel may pay off in big ways. The JetBlue Plus Card is a great airline credit card for regular JetBlue flyers since it offers several benefits that will make your trip more enjoyable.
Who should receive a JetBlue Plus Card, and for what purpose?
Anyone who often travels on JetBlue might consider the JetBlue Plus credit card. The reason for this is that you may earn six times as much on JetBlue purchases as you would with any other premium travel rewards credit card, even one with a higher yearly fee.
Travel rewards credit card that allows you to redeem points for travel expenditures on any airline is certainly a better option if you don’t fly JetBlue at least twice a year.
JetBlue Plus Card Benefits
- You may get 70,000 extra points after spending $1,000 on purchases (and paying the annual fee) in the first 90 days of your account creation with the JetBlue Plus Card.
- On JetBlue purchases, cardholders get six points per dollar spent, while in restaurants and grocery shops, they get two points per dollar spent, and they get one point per dollar spent on all other transactions. For as long as you have an active account, your points will never expire.
- Balance transfers made within 45 days of opening an account are eligible for a 0% introductory APR for 12 billing cycles. Regular APR of 15.99% to 24.99 % will apply after that time period (variable).
- If you spend $100 or more on a JetBlue Vacations package each year, you’ll receive a $100 statement credit on your credit card.
- This card gives you a 5,000-point bonus on your account anniversary every year.
- You’ll save 50% on beverages and meals when you use your JetBlue Plus Card onboard.
- Using your JetBlue Plus Card, you and up to three other passengers on the same reservation will be able to check your first bag for free when you travel.
- Early boarding, free checked baggage, no change/cancellation fees, complimentary wine, and other privileges come with the Mosaic status in the JetBlue reward program. As a TrueBlue member, you may achieve Mosaic status by spending $50,000 or earning 15,000 base flight points in a calendar year.
- Only JetBlue tickets may be redeemed with this card, making it one of the finest airline credit cards for frequent JetBlue fliers. When it comes to redeeming points, this isn’t the best option for those seeking a versatile card.
- Make sure you use the card’s advantages or spend in its bonus areas often enough to cover the $99 annual fee before signing up for this card.
Is the JetBlue Plus Card worth the money?
JetBlue’s yearly cost of $99 may easily be offset by regular travel with the airline. JetBlue’s yearly charge may be recouped in just $1,650 worth of transactions. The yearly charge is mitigated by a $100 statement credit if you purchase even one JetBlue Vacations package during the course of the year. A complimentary checked bag is also worth noting, as it would ordinarily cost $30 to do so.