In addition to the Kindle and Amazon Echo, Amazon offers a number of tablets and other home electronics.
Customers can file a claim for repairs under the warranty that comes with each gadget.
The warranty for Amazon Fire Tablets is something you may want to know more about.
Please continue reading to find out more about Amazon’s warranty policy as well as other interesting information!
In 2022, Amazon Fire Tablet Warranty
The Amazon Fire Tablet comes with a variety of warranties, each of which is unique. For the time being, Amazon’s Fire Tablets come with warranties ranging from 90 days to two years, depending on the model.
While an Amazon customer’s warranty is still active, they can request service, a new item, or a cash refund through the warranty process.
If you’re interested in finding out how to have your Fire Tablet repaired after the warranty has ended, where to get your tablet restored, and other helpful information, keep reading!
How can I claim my Amazon Fire Tablet warranty?
Customers who want to take advantage of their Fire Tablet warranty can do so by following these steps.
Using this form to request repairs:
- Log into their Amazon account and visit the Returns Center.
- Pick “Return Items” from the drop-down menu and select the Fire Tablet you’ve already returned.
- Indicate if the tablet is faulty and provide a thorough description of the problems the tablet is experiencing
- Some fixes that customers may undertake themselves may be recommended first by Amazon. In the event that the above options fail, customers must file a claim with their service provider.
- The address of the warranty provider should be used to print Amazon’s return label and sent the product there
Inquiring about a Replacement:
- For consumers who have already logged in to their Amazon accounts, the next step is to go to the Online Returns Center.
- Go to the “Return Items” option and locate the prior order. “Return or Replace” can be selected after the items are discovered.
- Customers will be able to see their order history and choose their Fire Tablet from it.
- Customers must pick a reason for returning the tablet from the “Reason for Return” section before their exchange order may be executed.
- Print the return label and bundle up a damaged tablet for free return service.
- When you’re finished, you may print the Return Authorization and insert it inside the returned package.
If You’d Like a Refund:
- Go to “Your Orders” after logging in to your Amazon account.
- Selecting “Problem With the Order” after finding the order is necessary for consumers.
- Customers can request a refund by clicking the “Request a Refund” option after selecting an issue from the list.
- Submit the request with any further remarks you may have in the supplied notes field.
Are all Fire Tablets covered by the same warranty?
For Fire Tablets, Amazon offers a variety of warranty options! These warranties are offered by Amazon:
- Amazon Devices and Accessories are covered by a one-year limited warranty.
- Warranty for Amazon Devices and Accessories Limited to 90 days
- Worry-Free Guarantee (Two Year Limited Warranty)
The following Fire Tablet models are eligible for the one-year warranty:
- Fire HD 10 (11th Generation or Earlier)
- Fire HD 10 Plus
- Fire HD (4th or 5th Generation)
- Fire HDX
- Kindle Fire HDX
- Kindle Fire HD
- Kindle Fire
In order to qualify for the 90-day warranty, you must own one of the following models:
- Fire 7 (9th Generation or Earlier)
- Fire HD 8 (10th Generation or Earlier)
- Fire HD 8 Plus
- Fire Tablet (5th Generation)
For the Kids Fire and Kids Pro Tablets, the two-year guarantee is in effect!
Does Amazon replace Fire tablets under the terms of its warranty?
A customer’s Fire Tablet can be repaired or replaced under the terms of Amazon’s tablet warranty. In most cases, Amazon will repair damaged tablets for free.
After the original tablet is returned and the warranty is still valid, Amazon will ship a replacement tablet.
Will Amazon Repair a Fire Tablet Once the Warranty Expires?
The warranty on a Fire Tablet can no longer be extended by Amazon. Customers, on the other hand, have the option of taking their tablet to a local computer store or sending it to a repair service online.
Online repair businesses like uBreakiFix and brick-and-mortar retailers like Best Buy are viable solutions for repairing a Fire tablet. Additionally, some shops may provide their own guarantees to customers!
See our associated articles on Amazon’s Protection Plan, Kindle, and Fire Stick warranties for more information on Amazon buying.
Depending on the model, Amazon offers three different warranties. On Amazon’s warranty provider list, customers can choose between a one-year or two-year guarantee for their Fire Tablet, depending on the model they purchased.
When a customer’s warranty is still active, they can have their Fire Tablet repaired, replaced, or returned.
If the warranty on the tablet has expired, buyers may still have it repaired at a store like Best Buy or online repair service.