TruStage Life Insurance also offers whole
life insurance rates
Your age and gender are two major determinants of the cost of your
How to get a quote from TruStage
To apply for TruStage insurance, please contact 866-579-3170.
To submit an online job application, follow these steps:
- From the Life drop-down menu, select the type of
life insurancecoverage you desire.
- Once your postal code, birthday, and gender have been entered, click the Get Pricing option.
- After selecting a quotation from the drop-down menu, click Apply Online Now to begin the online application process.
- After you’ve chosen your first four beneficiaries and answered all health-related questions, click “Next.”
- If you agree to allow for the study of your prescription data, please answer a few health-related questions and acknowledge the electronic distribution restrictions as well as the privacy notice. You will be needed to submit your name and Social Security Number to complete the procedure.
- After that, enter your payment card information and confirm your agreement by clicking the “I agree” and “Sign” buttons.
Because no medical examination is required, permission is typically granted more swiftly. Create your online account as soon as your application is approved to ensure that you may take full use of your insurance coverage. Your insurance coverage will begin after the insurance company has received and processed your initial payment.
What types of
life insurance coverage does TruStage offer?
TruStage provides a fundamental suite of short- and long-term insurance products, including the following:
- Insurance for the term of your life. Insure yourself up to $300,000 for a certain length of time.
Insurance protection for the remaining years of your life. As long as you live, you may profit from this insurance, which provides coverage of up to $100,000 at predetermined rates throughout your life. Additionally, interest is earned on the investment, which increases its value over time.
- Life insurance with a payment guarantee. The age range for this type of coverage is 45 to 80, and there is no necessity for a medical examination or completion of a health questionnaire. The insurance coverage is capped at $25,000 per person.
What additional benefits may I get with my TruStage
life insurance policy if I purchase riders?
The TruStage platform does not allow for the addition of riders to insurance plans.
life insurance reviews and complaints
TruStage is not a Better Business Bureau-certified business, but it boasts an A+ rating for customer service. The Better Business Bureau received only eight complaints from insurance firms in the prior three years. Consumers have rated it two stars out of five.
As of October 2020, TrustPilot has a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 based on more than 3,400 reviews.