Simplified Life Insurance, with its broad network of over 40 providers, can assist you in comparing simplified issue term
What affects my rate with Simplified Life
Each carrier has its own set of approval procedures that must be completed before operations can begin. Insurance companies may examine your weight, major traffic citations, and criminal records.
In general, the following broad factors affect your overall risk profile:
- Driving or criminal convictions. Your degree of risk is determined by the time period since your most recent conviction, as well as your total criminal history.
- In the past, there has been a history of health problems in the family. You have no influence on your family’s or extended family’s medical history. If you’re concerned, though, you may be able to locate a supplier who is unconcerned about the issue.
- Recent reports indicate the presence of a potentially fatal illness. If a significant medical condition or disease is just temporary, deferring the submission of a
life insuranceapplication may be advantageous. Speak with a representative about your needs prior to picking a service provider.
- The use of cigarettes or alcoholic beverages. While smoking history and frequency of usage play a role in setting your insurance rate, even infrequent use may result in higher premiums than expected.
- Your health is critical. Your weight and mental health status may be considered throughout the risk assessment process.
How to get a quote from Simplified
Fill out the quotation form at the top of the Simplified Life webpage if you would like a free quote for this service.
- Your current residence is located in the state.
- Your health-related instructional program
- Additionally, your date of birth and sexual orientation are critical pieces of information.
- It makes no difference whether you smoke or not; you must choose the type of insurance and the quantity of coverage that you require.
- To complete the application, you will need to provide your first and last names, contact information (including a mobile phone number and an email address), and postal address.
- You will be sent to a table comparing the rates you requested after submitting the quotation form. This table enables you to compare various insurance products and the terms and conditions that accompany them.
The following five stages outline the process for submitting an insurance application with Simplified Life:
- Consider all of your options before choosing a choice. The comparison table may help you choose a plan that is both inexpensive and meets your needs.
- Complete the application completely and submit it to the appropriate department. Kindly include your mailing address and any further observations.
- Maintain your focus on the phone until it rings. Any questions you have will be addressed by a Simplified Life professional, who will also walk you through your options.
- You may confirm your selections by clicking the confirm button. After receiving the insurance information and confirmation documents, you will be needed to electronically sign and submit them.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a response. Your insurance company will immediately begin paying benefits to you upon receipt of authorisation.
Call 866-638-9356 to talk with a knowledgeable expert who can assist you with signing up for and applying for a loan over the phone.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Simplified Life offer?
Rather than selling insurance directly, Simplified Life enables you to complete a single form and compare products from many insurers. On the other side, the options are limited to immediate-issue term
- Simplified issue term life. Term durations are typically between ten and thirty years. Premium reimbursement is available in certain plans, although at a higher cost than other choices. Traditional insurance requires a medical evaluation. On the other hand, simplified policies are more streamlined and do not require one.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Because Simplified matches your criteria to plans from third-party insurers, adding riders is straightforward: Simplified Life’s network of over 40 firms includes insurers such as AIG, Assurity, Mutual of Omaha, Principal, Protective, and Transamerica.
The following are some of the riders that our partners have provided:
- Riders who are compensated more swiftly in the event of death. This option pays out your benefit in full while you are still alive, subject to certain requirements and limits. If you have been diagnosed with a chronic illness, your insurance provider may be able to provide you with a tax-free payment.
- Riders with children are authorized, as are riders with a spouse. You can choose to expand your insurance coverage to include other family members if you like. In the majority of situations, benefit payouts are far less than anticipated.
- The premium rider is resurgent. If you outlive your insurance policy’s term, you may be eligible for a return of some or all of your premium payments.
- The rider agrees to renounce his or her right to a higher fare. When you become permanently disabled, your insurance policy’s coverage is automatically extended at no further cost to you.
Life insurance reviews and complaints
As of February 2019, the Better Business Bureau had received no complaints or reviews about Simplified Life (BBB). While the Better Company Bureau (BBB) does not recognize Simplified Life, the Better Operation Bureau (BBB) offers it an A rating based on its business history.