SBLI may be an excellent alternative if you’re searching for basic long-term or whole-life insurance coverage. Customers who do not choose to have a medical examination are offered affordable rates and expedited underwriting by the insurance firm. In this case, our SBLI Life Insurance Review may be beneficial to you.
How to get a quote from SBLI
In certain circumstances, term
- To obtain a cost estimate, please visit the SBLI website and click “Get a price.”
During the procedure, we will gather your personal information, the amount of coverage you desire, and the duration of the insurance you wish to purchase. The second step is to obtain a quote.
- Following that, you’ll see some pricing information for the products. You can begin the application process immediately by clicking the Start Your
- Application button, or you can wait to be contacted by an applicant services representative.
- If you want to submit your application online, you may be requested to give additional personal information. Following that, click Next to begin entering your medical information.
- After responding to any health-related questions, click the Next button to continue.
- Additionally, you may contact them through phone (888-630-5500), and they will respond within one business day if you contact them during business hours. If more information is provided, your quotation may be changed if it is judged necessary.
- You may get started fast and simply on mySBLI.com by processing claims, gathering paperwork, and making payments in the same manner that professionals do.
What types of
life insurance coverage does SBLI offer?
SBLI offers three different types of policies: term, comprehensive, and no-examination.
life insurance. The policy’s limits range from $100,000 to $500,000. Insurance is available for periods of ten, fifteen, twenty, and twenty-five years, as well as a thirty-year period. You may be able to switch your temporary insurance to permanent insurance prior to a specified deadline.
Life Insuranceis a sort of life insurancethat provides coverage throughout the remainder of one’s years. This is an insurance that covers you for an extended period of time. A whole life insurancepolicy’s cash value grows at a fixed rate, assuring coverage for the insured for the remainder of his or her years. Policyholders can select from a range of payment options that are customized to their own financial circumstances. SBLI whole life insurancepremiums are flexible and can be paid in one lump amount or over a 10-, 15-, or 20-year term, depending on the customer’s option.
- Coverage for Final Expenses. Insurance to cover your last expenses. Individuals aged 50 to 80 years old are eligible for comprehensive
life insurancecoverage. After your death, your beneficiaries will receive a one-time lump sum payment of up to $35,000, which they may spend anyway they like.
- Quicker underwriting. Individuals under the age of 60 may be eligible for coverage of up to $500,000. The great majority of applicants are accepted within a week of filing their applications.
What riders can I add to my policy?
The majority of insurers, including SBLI, allow clients to customize their coverage through the addition of riders to current plans. You may be able to incorporate the following extras in your plan, depending on your insurance coverage:
- Rider for accidental death benefits. In the case of your death, your beneficiaries will receive an accident-related death benefit in addition to the face amount.
- An additional benefit to the rider’s death benefit. You must have been diagnosed with a terminal disease to be eligible for the $250,000 death benefit.
- A rider under the age of 18 is not permitted to participate. You may upgrade to permanent coverage, which will protect your children until they become twenty-three.
- With this rider, you’re covered regardless of what happens in the future. At some periods, it is possible to obtain supplementary insurance without having to pass a medical examination.
- A rider is a sort of endorsement for long-term care insurance. By purchasing additional coverage, you can extend the life of your permanent insurance policy.
- There are no additional fees. If you become handicapped, you will not be forced to pay any insurance premiums.
life insurance reviews and complaints
SBLI’s customer service has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The Better Business Bureau received just four complaints against the firm in the prior three years.
SBLI has a number of pleased consumers who have rated the organization four stars out of five on TrustPilot for its prompt and customized service. Numerous clients raised unhappiness with the billing and return processes’ timeliness.