How to get a quote from QuickQuote
When conducting online research, it is simple to compare transportation options. The following steps must be taken:
- To begin, navigate to QuickQuote and click the drop-down menu next to the Get my free quotes option.
life insurancerates comparison, no-exam term plans, and accident-related life insurancecosts are all feasible possibilities. Estimates are available through a drop-down menu.
- To be qualified to utilize QuickQuote, you must submit your state of residence, your birth date, your gender, and whether or not you smoke.
- Determine the breadth of your insurance’s coverage as well as the duration of the policy.
- Select View Quotes in the next box to view your different alternatives.
What types of
life insurance coverage does QuickQuote offer?
QuickQuote, an online broker, helps users to compare quotes from the highest-rated providers, thus saving them time and money. These policies are available on the company’s website, which includes the following information:
life insurance. The insured amount is often between $25,000 and $25 million, depending on the policy’s restrictions. While a medical examination may be necessary, it is completely free and may be conducted in the comfort of your own home. Underwriting may take between four and six weeks to complete.
- There is term
life insuranceavailable that does not need a medical examination. A policy might cost as little as $25,000 or as much as one million dollars. While a few questions may be asked over the phone, you will not be subjected to a medical examination. As a result of the carrier’s expedited underwriting process, depending on the provider you pick, your new insurance coverage may become effective within a few days.
- Accidental death insurance is a sort of
life insurancethat covers a person’s death as a result of an accident. Your beneficiaries will receive a one-time lump sum payment in the case of your death. Acceptance is guaranteed, since no medical examinations or health enquiries are necessary for coverage of up to $500,000. The coverage amount is between $50,000 and $500,000.
What riders can I add to my QuickQuote
life insurance policy?
QuickQuote’s experts can assist you in determining whether there are any other carriers that are equivalent to the one you’re considering. Several of the most often used are as follows:
- Riders who are compensated more swiftly in the event of death. Are you suffering from a terminal illness? In rare instances, one or two death benefit payments may be returned.
- Insurance coverage is offered in the case of an unavoidable death. An extra benefit is paid in the event of death as a consequence of an accident.
- A mechanic in his twenties, a Rider in his twenties. Your insurance policy may cover a single child or a group of children.
- With this rider, you’re covered regardless of what happens in the future. A physical examination is not necessary to increase or renew your insurance coverage.
- The rider waived the surcharge. Your insurance premiums may be suspended if you become disabled and are unable to work for a specified period of time.
Which insurers does QuickQuote work with?
According to the firm, the broker represents only insurers with an AM Best rating of A or above.
- American General Life, Banner Life, and Fidelity Life are currently operating in the United States.
- Mutual Genworth Lincoln National, which distributes Haven Life/Massachusetts Pension products, and John Hancock Prudential (Pruco)
Life InsuranceCompany are two insurance companies that distribute Haven Life/Massachusetts Pension products.
- LifeProtect Insurance Services, Inc., Mutual of Omaha
Life InsuranceCompany, and ReliaStar’s life insurancecompany (VOYA) Banking collaborated on a long-term care insurance policy. Sagicor is a subsidiary of the American International Group (AIG). The United States’ Western Bank
life insurance reviews and complaints
Since that time, QuickQuote has maintained an A+ rating with the United States Better Business Bureau. It is just one star since a prior client had an issue with it. There have been no complaints made about this business with the Better Business Bureau thus far.
It now has a 3.8-star rating on TrustPilot, despite the fact that just a few reviews have been written. QuickQuote is praised by users for its ease of use and affiliation with a number of well-known insurance firms.