Call the Ohio National Life Insurance Company at 800-366-6654 to apply for coverage. Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, the customer service department is open (ET). See what Ohio National
Pros and Cons of Ohio National
- Allowing for extensive customization of the product
- Throughout the account administration process, online account management is employed.
- Obtaining the potential of dividend distribution.
- The procedure for making a claim was pretty straightforward.
- Whether or if an individual is capable of repaying debt
- Loan applicants will face stricter conditions.
- At the moment, there are no quotes accessible for viewing on the internet.
- At this time, credit card payments will not be accepted.
- New Yorkers will have to go elsewhere for a solution.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Ohio National offer?
Ohio National Insurance Company now offers short-term
life insurance. The term lengths of life insuranceplans offered by Ohio National range from ten to twenty years. Flex Term Basic provides the most fundamental level of protection, while Flex Term Plus allows for the conversion of terms and conditions. Before the deadline, it is feasible to make adjustments to a temporary policy.
life insuranceis a form of life insurancethat provides coverage for the remainder of one’s years. The organization offers five distinct whole life insuranceplans, each with its unique set of payout terms and conditions. You can pay your premiums in ten or twenty instalments throughout the first ten or twenty years of coverage, depending on the length of your coverage.
- Additionally, the Prestige Max III insurance coverage enables you to make payments until you reach the age of 65 or until ten years have passed since you purchased the policy.
life insuranceis a form of life insurancethat is open to all individuals. The Ohio National V-Pro UL introduces universal life insuranceto a new level of accessibility. The insurance company will cover you for as long as you live, and you will earn interest on your investment at a predetermined rate. As a result, you retain complete control over the size and frequency of premium payments.
- Variable universal
life insuranceis a term used to describe a form of permanent life insurancewith a variable premium. The cash value of the assets in your portfolio determines the value of the Virtus VL hybrid insurance coverage you have acquired for it. The rate of return on your investment is not guaranteed, and the value of your investment may increase or decrease in value as a consequence of market conditions. You must have a high risk tolerance and prior financial understanding to invest in this product, which is only available via prospectus.
- Indexed universal
life insuranceis a form of permanent life insurancethat is inflation-indexed. As with other forms of permanent insurance, the Virtus Indexed Universal Life policy appreciates in value while providing beneficiaries with lifetime protection. The cash value is linked to an index, such as the S&P 500, which enhances investors’ risk and reward potential.
Are there any other riders that I may include in my policy?
When it comes to supplementing an insurance company’s coverage, a variety of options are available. The following are some types of riders that your insurance policy may include:
- Rider to increase the death benefit. If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, you may be eligible to receive compensation for a portion of your death benefit.
- Riders under the age of eighteen are not permitted. If your kid dies, you will receive a little death benefit. Your children are covered as long as they are under the age of 25 or recently married at the time the rider expires.
- The rider is compensated in the form of a potentially fatal sickness. If you have been diagnosed with a chronic or severe ailment, the fee is a one-time payment.
- A rider is an endorsement to your insurance policy that provides additional protection. Due to the fact that you are not required to demonstrate your risk, extra insurance may be possible without establishing your insurability.
- By accepting this rate, the passenger voluntarily waives his or her entitlement to a higher fare. If you become disabled and unable to work, you will be exempt from premium payments.
life insurance reviews and complaints
Despite the fact that Ohio National is not recognized by the Better Business Bureau, they have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for their customer service and communications with consumers (BBB). As of October 2020, the Better Business Bureau had received no consumer complaints or feedback.
As a result of this, the insurance industry has a complaint ratio of 0.51. A median complaint ratio of one implies that Ohio National receives less complaints than the industry average.