MassMutual Life Insurance has a competitive edge due to its long history of happy clients and good financial performance. You should be able to obtain the insurance coverage you require thanks to the market’s abundance of policy alternatives and riders. Consider reading the MassMutual
life insurance rates
According to MassMutual, a $250,000 20-year term insurance policy costs $160 per year for a 30-year-old guy in good health. However, a number of additional variables will affect the total amount you pay, including the following:
- Type of policy
- Height and weight
- Health issues
- Health history
- Tobacco use
What affects my rate with MassMutual
Clients in good health receive the finest discounts. To qualify for discounted pricing, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Tobacco usage does not have to be a part of an individual’s life story.
- A non-addict is someone who has never been a drug or alcohol addict.
- It is feasible to access medical records about you and your family members that are not associated with any known illnesses or ailments.
- A clean driving record is essential, free of DWI/DUI/SUSPENSION/OTHER CONVICTION convictions.
- Within normal weight and blood pressure levels.
- Low-risk hobbies and jobs.
How to get a quote from MassMutual
All you need to do is complete an online application to be considered for insurance. To access the MassMutual website, simply follow these steps:
- Navigate to the section titled What level of
life insurancedo I require? to begin assessing the appropriate amount of life insurancecoverage.
- Complete the form by entering your name, date of birth, and zip code where indicated, and then clicking the “Get a Quote” button.
- To initiate the procedure, click the Get Started button.
You may also provide the ages of your family members here, as well as financial details such as how much money you intend to spend on education and a home, if applicable.
- When you click the “Calculate” button, your results will be shown.
- After you and your colleagues have discussed the figures, navigate to the online application page and select the Apply Now button.
- Completely completing the information card, including selecting your insurance and coverage level, is critical to obtaining a prompt answer.
- You should establish an account if you do not already have one.
To submit the application, simply click the Finish button.
It is quite improbable that your application will be accepted in a timely manner. If you have a medical condition, your application will be delayed.
After acceptance, you will be able to log in and utilize the system’s features by creating an account on the website. Additionally, you must make your initial payment, which may be made on the website.
What types of
life insurance coverage does MassMutual offer?
MassMutual is a
- Term life. The short-term policy provides coverage for a period of 10 to 25 years. At the end of the policy’s term, you can convert all or part of your term
life insurancepolicy to a permanent whole life insurancepolicy without having to undergo another medical exam.
- Each and every day for the remainder of your life. The cash value of this long-term insurance policy can be used to pay college tuition, retirement, and other unplanned expenses. If you’re a dividend investor, you should consider investing.
- Every living creature on the planet has an existence. If you pick one of these plans, you may continue to have insurance coverage for as long as you choose while just paying for it as and when it is necessary.
- Guaranteed-death-benefit insurance is an insurance policy that pays a lump amount to your surviving family members in the event of your death.
- This project has a 100 percent chance of success. Only a small number of
life insurancefirms, such as MassMutual, will sell you life insuranceregardless of your health or age. Cost savings are provided exclusively to people who match certain conditions, such as being between the ages of 50 and 75.
Can healthcare workers get free
life insurance during the COVID-19?
Yes. On July 30th, MassMutual will begin selling coverage through its HealthBridge program, which offers free
Each month, ten hours of work or volunteer work at a COVID-19 testing or treatment center is necessary to qualify for benefits. A form is accessible on the Massmutual website for qualifying healthcare personnel.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Several of MassMutual’s insurance riders are priced separately. Some riders may or may not be included in the terms and conditions of the policy, depending on the kind of insurance. The following are a few of the most often made selections.
- Riders gain from accelerated death. If you have been diagnosed with a terminal illness with a life expectancy of fewer than 12 months, you will get the majority of your death benefit.
- Rider with the intent of conversion. To qualify for this rider, you must have had your term plan for fewer than ten years and be at least 65 years old at the time of application.
- The rider certifies that he or she is insurable. It is possible to boost your death benefit without disclosing your health status at specific ages. Individuals who purchased whole
life insurancewhen they were younger might increase their coverage as they age.
life insurance reviews and complaints
Despite its strong BBB rating, MassMutual’s rating was recently downgraded to B- due to the company’s failure to address consumer issues. According to a BBB report, this