Here’s our Liberty National
Regardless of the company’s financial situation, it should be more candid with its clients regarding pricing and coverage options.
Given a result, a local agent can provide a more accurate estimate of the amount of money you may have to pay on insurance, as the insurer does not publicize its rates online.
How to Get a Quote From Liberty National
To begin the application process, you must first contact a representative on the ground. This may be performed by doing the following steps:
- Liberty National’s eService Center contains extra information. Enter your ZIP code in the search window and click the Search button for assistance in locating a local agent. This process takes just a few minutes, and is really convenient.
- This will provide you with a list of licensed agents in your state, along with their contact information.
If you are unable to identify a Liberty National agent in your region, please call 800-333-0637 or email [email protected]
It’s important to remember to always shop around for
After Signing Up
They expedite your application by providing you with an expert who can answer your questions and walk you through the next few steps. If you match specific criteria, you may be allowed to submit an insurance application over the phone.
Once your insurance is authorized, you should create an eService Center account to enable online access to your policy information and payment. You can do this with your e-mail address and policy number.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Liberty National offer?
life insurance. These plans protect you for a period of time ranging from ten to thirty years. In comparison to the great majority of other carriers, Liberty National does not reveal this information on their website. To learn more, discuss your circumstances with a local representative.
- Entire life. A portion of your premiums is invested to grow your whole
life insurancepolicy’s cash value.
- Nonsmokers under the age of 45 who are enrolled in a health plan that covers them for the remainder of their life. Premiums remain constant during the length of the insurance policy. If the cash value of your
life insurancepolicy is sufficient, you may be able to borrow against it.
- Insurance against accidental death and dismemberment. The insurance company maintains two distinct forms of coverage in the case of an accident:
- Accident Protector Max automatically activates in the case of an accident to cover any resulting damages. It does not cover any difficulty or loss incurred as a result of illness.
- The Accidental Death benefit option covers death as a result of an accident before the age of 75. Coverage will not be accessible until the age of 75 at the present rate of enrolment.
What riders can I add to my policy?
According to the company’s website, it provides a “waiver of premium rider” to the beneficiary, however it is unclear what this specifically covers.
Life Insurance Reviews and Complaints
Since its inception in 1952, Liberty National has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau as a consequence of the company’s dedication to providing great customer service to its consumers.
User evaluations give group
According to corporate statistics, they have received just 38 complaints over the previous three years.
To get a quote from Liberty National
The only way to get a policy quote or other policy information is by contacting a representative either by phone or online. They will be able to answer any policy questions that you may have. You can contact them by calling 800-333-0637 or emailing [email protected]