Guardian Life Insurance Company has been in operation since 1860, providing a comprehensive variety of term and permanent insurance products to a diverse group of consumers. The insurance policy has a variety of beneficial riders, including protection for long-term care and repayment of school loan debt. Here’s our Guardian Life Insurance Review for you.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition, Guardian may deny coverage to be safe. While the company receives less complaints than the industry average, customer satisfaction is also lower at the company.
Guardian life insurance rates
We acquired example insurance quotations for a 20-year term, $500,000 insurance policy for a healthy man or woman in good physical condition from the Guardian Life website. The company routinely charges more than the national average.
- Age 20. Male $33, Female $27
- Age 25. Male $33, Female $27
- Age 30. Male $35, Female $27
- Age 35. Male $36, Female $32
- Age 40. Male $51, Female $40
- Age 45. Male $80, Female $62
- Age 50. Male $124, Female $86
- Age 55. Male $190, Female $136
- Age 60. Male $333, Female $224
Pros and Cons of Guardian Life Insurance
- At your convenience, assistance is accessible online or by a live representative.
- There are no instances of this on the internet.
- Sick individuals do not benefit from rigorous underwriting procedures.
- You may increase the cost of unnecessary insurance coverage by aggressive marketing.
Factors that affect Guardian life insurance rates
While the majority of insurance firms reserve their lowest rates for the healthiest clients, Guardian makes no mention of how to qualify for those reduced rates. Several of the most often used grading criteria are as follows:
- Age. The cost of purchasing an insurance policy as an adult is more than the cost of purchasing one as a child.
- The reputations of drivers are critical. Individuals with a clean driving record free of DUIs, suspensions, or convictions are eligible for reduced insurance premiums.
- As a starting point, medical history Along with specific health problems such as hypertension, high cholesterol, and diabetes, a family history of serious disease or premature death is a risk factor that may increase mortality rates.
- Hobbies. Individuals who engage in high-risk activities such as skydiving or rock climbing may be classified as high-risk, and vice versa.
- Occupation. As a result, those who work in dangerous jobs such as mining or firefighting may face increased insurance costs.
- Consumption of tobacco cigarettes It is probable that people who have not smoked in the last two years will have their rates decrease as a result of this lowering.
How to get a quote from Guardian life insurance
You may obtain a term life insurance quotation online and then finish your application with the assistance of a life insurance expert to save time. Additional policy inquiries may be referred to the Guardian life insurance customer care department at 1-888-482-7342.
To obtain a quote, please visit our website at:
- You may learn your gender, cigarette smoking habits, and income simply by responding to a few easy questions about yourself. Click Calculate the project’s cost.
- You should check your quotation carefully and make any necessary adjustments to the coverage levels you have selected.
- If you enjoy what you see, please include your name, email address, and any other contact information you may have in the form below. We appreciate your visit! By clicking the Submit button, the form is submitted to the server.
- Before obtaining a life insurance policy, discuss the specifics with a customer care representative to ensure that any unresolved concerns are resolved and the policy’s contents are comprehensive.
Guardian offers term and permanent life
Universal life insurance policies, which are not available from all insurance companies, are one of the products offered by Guardian Life Insurance Company.
- Term life. The firm offers fixed-rate premiums for terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. You do not need to have a medical examination in order to move from term to whole life insurance.
- Existence in all eras and locations throughout history. Affordable coverage that covers you for the remainder of your days and nights. You may be able to get an interest-bearing loan with the cash value of your insurance.
- The duration of the cosmos is uncertain. If you invest the cash value, your money will be subject to market changes over time.
- I intend to remain here for the remainder of my years. Despite the fact that it provides guaranteed coverage for life, it is more expensive than other choices.
- Your premium is invested to assist you in accumulating cash worth, which enables you to eventually borrow money from financial organizations.
Guardian offers a long list of riders
Supplemental coverage may be purchased if your standard life insurance policy excludes coverage for any of the following scenarios, according to Guardian Life Insurance Company.
- Riders gain from accelerated death. You may be entitled to receive a part of your death benefit if you are diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness and apply for this rider.
- A youngster of a given age is the rider. You are not required to obtain a separate policy to cover your children’s life insurance needs.
- Workers’ compensation insurance that is specifically designed for disabled personnel. If you have a covered disability, you will be entitled for an additional benefit.
- A rider is an endorsement to your insurance policy that provides additional protection. When supplementary insurance is necessary, no medical examination is required.
- Insurance for long-term care is available. If you have a chronic condition, you may require financial assistance to pay for medical expenses.
- Riders are joined by their spouses. Acquire life insurance for your spouse without having to purchase policies for each of your children separately.
- Rider for student loan debt repayment. This rider, which is exclusively available via Guardian insurance, covers student loan repayments if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- At the moment, riders are not required to pay any premiums. If you are injured or sick and unable to work as a result of the accident or sickness, this benefit will repay you for your insurance payments.
Guardian life insurance reviews are mixed
Guardian Life Insurance’s A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) demonstrates that consumers have had a great experience with the company, which has been in business since 1957 and has been recognized for its quality. On the other side, those who awarded the firm one or two stars reported unhappiness with payment issues and inadequate customer service. AM Best has assigned the corporation’s operations an A+ + financial rating.