Global Atlantic Life Insurance does not appear to disclose price information on their website, as far as I can determine. Insurance costs are determined by the length and scope of coverage you choose, as well as your overall health. To safeguard their own interests, insurers provide consumers the most competitive rates possible. This Global Atlantic
Factors affecting my rate with Global Atlantic
Global Atlantic’s underwriters evaluate the following elements when evaluating
- Tobacco consumption. To qualify for these discounts, you must be a Premier or Preferred member; nevertheless, as a Premier or Preferred member, you are entitled to four celebration cigars every month.
- Age. Healthy young adults pay less than their senior colleagues.
- Motivated by a certain individual’s reputation. To qualify for the best rates, you must have a clean driving record.
- There have been instances of legal infractions in the past. When making recruiting decisions, the candidate’s legal status will be considered.
- Health. If you have a high cholesterol level, high blood pressure, or a body mass index (BMI) of more than 25, your insurance company may charge you a higher premium as a result of your medical history.
- Occupation. As a result, insurance costs for firemen and loggers, among other occupations, may increase. Exclusion from aviation Only a few states allow pilots to rent riders.
- It is a perilous way of life. How about skydiving instead of the more well-known passion of vehicle racing? You may be forced to pay extra costs in some instances.
- For instance, both drugs and alcohol are seen as hazardous. To be eligible for the most successful programs, applicants must not have had therapy or been treated in a treatment institution within the past 10 years.
How to get a quote from Global Atlantic
To obtain a quotation or to submit an application for coverage, call 877-462-8992. Another alternative is to chat with an insurance company representative in your area. This firm’s offices are located in the following states: This group of states includes Iowa, Georgia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New York, and Connecticut.
Three to four weeks is required for the process, which includes time for a comprehensive paramedical checkup. If you qualify for Global Atlantic’s Fast Lane program, the entire process will take one to two business days following the phone interview.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Global Atlantic offer?
Additionally, Global Atlantic offers index-variable
life insurance. Because it offers coverage for a specific length of time, such as ten, twenty, or thirty years, term life insuranceis the most cost-effective and basic type of insurance coverage available. Global Atlantic also offers yearly term life insuranceas an extra service. The premium for yearly renewable term insurance remains constant during time periods of 10, 20, and 30 years, but the rate for standard term insurance increases year after year. All term life insurancepolicies include an optional benefit of permanent life insurance.
life insurance. Global Atlantic’s Universal Life Insuranceprotects you for the remainder of your life, paying out when you die and increasing in value over time. Universal life insuranceis an excellent alternative for those who anticipate their income may change or who are unwilling to commit to a fixed monthly premium. You have the option of accessing the insurance’s cash worth and earning income from it at any point throughout your life.
- Indexed universal
life insurance. This organization offers these universal life insuranceplans in three distinct flavors. In essence, these are long-term financial investments that, in terms of risk and return, are comparable to universal life insuranceplans. As a result, if the S&P 500 index increases in value, the cash accumulation component of your insurance may also increase in value.
life insurance. Global Atlantic also offers indexed life insurancefor couples. This insurance coverage enables you to insure up to two persons concurrently. If a second person dies before you, the death benefit will be given to you.
- Life insurance for the future. The funeral home will give the benefit of this
life insurancepolicy to ensure that your final wishes are carried out according to the contract’s provisions (commonly known as funeral insurance). Global Atlantic also provides a second form of funeral plan that incorporates whole life insurancein addition to a funeral expenditure trust or estate planning trust, which is great for individuals looking to save money for last expenses while still leaving a legacy. If you want to learn more about this, contact an insurance specialist.
- Underwriting in a hurry. There is no medical examination necessary for applicants between the ages of 18 and 60 seeking coverage of up to $1,000,000.
What riders can I add to my Global Atlantic
life insurance policy?
The Global Atlantic website has only the barest essentials. Add the following rider options to your policy to customize it to your individual needs. The choices available to riders differ by insurance and state.
- Accelerated death benefit rider
- Accidental death benefit rider
- Child rider
- Critical illness benefit rider
- Guaranteed insurability rider
- Long-term-care rider
- Return-of-premium rider
- Substitute insured rider
- Waiver-of-premium rider
These exclusions apply exclusively to policies that use the Survivorship Builder tool.
- Policy Split Rider
- First to Die Rider
- Survivor Insured Rider
- Estate Protection Rider
life insurance reviews and complaints
Despite the fact that its underwriter, Forethought