It is likely that the characteristics of Freedom Life will add value to each policy obtained via the firm. In Addition to accidental death and dismemberment coverage, this firm offers insurance that covers additional medical expenses. Policyholders looking for temporary
However, if you’re looking for basic insurance coverage, this firm will disappoint you. In comparison to other insurers’ policies, the company’s term life and short-term disability policies are less comprehensive and give coverage for a shorter period of time. Due to Freedom Life’s bad business and customer ratings, concerns about the company’s service and claim payments may be developing.
Life insurance rates
Monthly premiums for LifeProtector’s term
What affects my rate with Freedom Life?
The cost of term
- As you age, both your general health and body mass index tend to deteriorate.
- Recreational interests that have the potential to develop into a lethal obsession are forbidden on the job.
- Additional advantages or characteristics not mentioned previously
How to get a quote from Freedom
- The customer care department of Freedom
Life Insuranceof America may be reached at 800-387-9027.
- If you want assistance, please utilize the online quotation form rather than contacting us directly.
- The collection of personal information about an individual, such as his or her name, address, and medical history, is permissible.
- To obtain a quotation, you only need to select the level of protection you desire.
- Accepting the quotation should be done only after thoroughly reviewing all of your insurance documentation.
- Conduct research and ask several questions about the various types of insurance available.
- To complete the transaction, sign and submit the necessary papers.
- To begin your coverage, you must return the required documents to Freedom Life.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Freedom Life offer?
Freedom Life is a division of UnitedHealthcare’s USHEALTH Group. The insurer’s two subsidiary firms provide the following insurance products:
- Term life. The Life Protector policy gives ten years of term
life insurance, while the MedGuard plan provides five years of term life insurance. It is possible to protect the specified policy amount until the policy is renewed or the death benefit is paid, whichever comes first.
- For a brief amount of time, disability. IncomeProtector coverage may be able to assist you financially if you become temporarily handicapped (three to twelve months). When an individual is unable to work due to a covered disability, they must wait either 14 or 30 days before receiving monthly payments ranging from $500 to $1,500.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D). You may be entitled for compensation ranging from $2,500 to $15,000 if you die or lose sight, hearing, or a limb as a result of an accident covered by the Accident Protector plan.
- Additionally, medical deductibles, co-pays, and other uninsured charges are covered, as is a $4,000 emergency air ambulance reimbursement benefit. At this time, it is uncertain whether the restrictions apply individually to excess medical coverage and accidental death and dismemberment coverage or as a combined maximum payout for both.
- A life-threatening illness. MedGuard’s
life insurancepolicy includes critical illness coverage. If you survive a life-threatening illness, such as cancer, you will receive the whole benefit amount or a portion of it. Additionally, you will be paid for your spouse’s or child’s losses if they are injured on the job.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Freedom Life’s policy contains merely a passing mention of MedGuard critical illness coverage. In comparison, the great majority of insurance policies cover you and your family members, whether they are your spouse or dependent children.
We may conclude on the basis of already available information.
- Spouse rider. If you have a MedGuard Plan, it covers your spouse for critical diseases up to a predefined maximum, which is determined by the quantity of coverage and premium you select for your spouse’s protection.
- A kid rider. Under some situations, MedGuard offers coverage for your children’s critical illness up to $15,000 or the insured amount of your spouse, whichever is less.
Life insurance reviews and complaints
Currently, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has assigned Freedom
Customers commonly express unhappiness with their protection since it falls short of the sales professional’s claims. Customers have recently expressed their dissatisfaction with the lengthy and time-consuming procedure of authenticating and resolving their claims. The most often expressed concern is over the company’s health insurance coverage. The USHEALTH Group reports that there is no evidence that these illnesses are growing more frequent.
Trustpilot users have rated USHEALTH Group 3.4 out of 5 stars. With the exception of BBB complaints, which rank the business as fair or dreadful in the middle, the poll found that the great majority of these consumers have favorable impressions.