Foresters Financial Life Insurance does not currently provide price information or the opportunity to receive a speedy estimate through the internet. The website’s
How to get a quote from Foresters Financial
To acquire insurance, you must first speak with a local insurance agent.
- Further information is available on the Foresters Financial website.
- Locate a Financial Adviser/Agent who can assist you.
- Choose “Life Insurance” from the drop-down box and complete the form with your personal information, including your first and surname names, as well as your email and phone contact information.
- You may access it by clicking the Submit button. Alternatively, you may enter your ZIP code on this page to obtain a list of local agents, their phone numbers, and their office hours.
What’s going to happen now?
Our ultimate objective is to promptly respond to any questions you may have and to walk you through all of the insurance alternatives accessible to you and your family. You will be guided through the insurance application procedure.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Foresters Financial offer?
Several of the Foresters insurance firm’s key objectives include financial planning and protection for the elderly. It covers both short- and long-term requirements.
life insurance. Depending on the length of your term, you may be eligible for up to 30 years of protection. For example, Child Term Riders can be added to your policy to ensure that your rates remain constant during the policy’s term. A deposit of at least $50,000 is required. Anyone between the ages of 18 and 80 can acquire term insurance.
- Insurance on one’s entire life. You can choose between two types of
life insuranceto cover you for the remainder of your days:
- PlanRight, an insurance policy that covers funerals and burials, will pay for the deceased’s last costs. If monthly contributions are maintained until the age of 85, the plan guarantees coverage until the age of 121. The face amount of your insurance coverage may range from $10,000 to $35,000 or more, depending on your age.
- The benefit is as follows: Policyholders of participation whole
life insurancemay be entitled for dividends, the amount of which is decided by the company’s performance. After amassing a certain amount of monetary value, you may use it as collateral to get further dollars. Advantage Plus certificates have face values ranging from $25,000 to $499,999 and are accessible to anybody over the age of 85.
- Universal life. Monthly payments must be made on schedule to provide coverage for a full decade under Smart UL’s coverage. To obtain the cash value of your insurance, you must earn a minimum annual interest rate of 2%. Smart UL enables you to purchase a policy with a face value of $10,000 to $499,999, or even more in extraordinary circumstances, regardless of your age.
What riders can I add to my policy?
You may be able to add the following riders to your Foresters
- It is possible to add an accidental death insurance rider to your policy.
- If the rider dies as a consequence of the accident, the rider will receive a bigger settlement. This rider is not offered to residents of California or Connecticut, or to policyholders with less than a $25,000 policy value.
- Under the age of eighteen, riders are not permitted.
- As a result of the Rider’s critical illness coverage, there is a rider that provides for the payment of disability compensation.
- A rider who is insured acts as a safety net.
- The rider’s spouse.
- A contract of insurance with a postponed expiration date.
- Resignation as a premium-rider.
life insurance reviews and complaints
Foresters is not recognized by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), despite its almost 145-year history (BBB). The Better Business Bureau’s A+ rating reflects the company’s great customer service and involvement. In the previous three years, the Better Business Bureau received 31 complaints from clients, and not all of them concerned