Fidelity Life Insurance offers a variety of benefits, including affordable rates and a simple application process. Whole life insurance is the only long-term protection option available, and it is only accessible to those over the age of 50 who match certain criteria. Fidelity Life Insurance Company has a problem with pre-existing health conditions, and you may be better off with another insurer if you have one. Consider this Fidelity Life Insurance evaluation from Life Insurance Grades, which you can access here. For additional information, here’s a Fidelity Life Insurance review.
Fidelity life insurance rates
As an instance, we used Fidelity Life’s online quotation engine to obtain 2021 estimates for a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy for a healthy man and woman. Premiums charged by Fidelity Life are generally higher than the industry average for a policy of this size and duration of coverage. Rates among people over the age of 60, on the other hand, are lower than the national norm.
- Age 20. Male $24.30, Female $22.95
- Age 25. Male $25.20, Female $23.40
- Age 30. Male $25.20, Female $23.40
- Age 35. Male $28.80, Female $24.30
- Age 40. Male $38.70, Female $33.75
- Age 45. Male $62.10, Female $47.25
- Age 50. Male $96.75, Female $69.30
- Age 55. Male $151.20, Female $108.90
- Age 60. Male $232.20, Female $156.15
What affects my rate with Fidelity?
Fidelity Life has three pricing tiers, with Tier 1 being the most costly. A healthy lifestyle that incorporates the following activities will assist you in saving money on your life insurance premiums.
- I last smoked a cigarette two years ago, and I’ve never smoked or used marijuana recreationally.
- At least one family member is likely to have died before the age of 60 from familial coronary artery disease, cancer, or diabetes.
- There have been no criminal offenses, misdemeanors, or probation violations in the preceding five years.
- I haven’t taken a drop of alcohol or used any drugs since 2005.
That is all!
- DWIs, DUIs, suspensions, or any other infractions committed in the preceding five years.
- To enroll, participants must have a blood pressure level of at least 140/90 mmHg.
- Choose a profession or activity that will bring you the least amount of harm over the next two years and into the foreseeable future.
How to get a quote from Fidelity life insurance
There is just one form of insurance for which an online quotation is available: term life insurance. Fidelity Life may be reached at 866-912-7775 to apply for a comprehensive insurance policy or to obtain further information about their goods and services.
- To request a quote from Fidelity Life for a term policy, visit their website and click on “Request an insurance estimate”.
- To best assist you, smokers, please specify yourself as male or female, as well as your residence and date of birth. We appreciate your cooperation.
- To access the quotation, click on the link that reads “See my quotation”.
- In this instance, the quoted price is based on the Life Story term package for an individual with ordinary to above-average health.
- By entering your name, email address, and phone number, you may learn more about the insurance coverage and enroll in it.
What happens next?
In the near future, an insurance representative will call you to guide you through the several coverage options available to you. To contact Fidelity Life Insurance Company, call 866-912-7775.
What types of life insurance coverage does Fidelity offer?
Fidelity offers both term and permanent insurance, albeit the majority of plans need a medical check.
- Term life insurance is a form of insurance that is only valid for a specified time period. Acceptance of a policy with a term of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years may be expedited or need conventional underwriting. Additionally, the insurer offers a senior-specific term life insurance policy that is not subject to a medical exam but does have a higher premium.
- Insurance that will cover you for the remainder of your days. Anyone over the age of 50 who chooses Fidelity Life for whole life insurance is making a sensible choice. A “guaranteed issue” policy ensures that you are insured immediately upon purchase. They offer long-term insurance at a feature-level price, with the added benefit of assured issue.
- You will be protected in the event of a fatal accident. This new policy covers coverage of up to $150,000 for individuals aged 20 to 59. After the age of 70, full benefits become available, and coverage ends if the benefits are not used within that time period.
What riders can I add to my Fidelity life insurance policy?
Fidelity Life’s insurance riders enable you to tailor your coverage to your specific tastes and financial objectives.
- Rider to increase the death benefit. If you’ve been diagnosed with a terminal diagnosis, the sooner you receive your money, the sooner you can get your life back on track.
- Accidental death insurance is optional. If you die while collecting benefits, you may be entitled to an additional death benefit payment.
- Riders under the age of eighteen are not authorized. The law provides further protection for children under the age of 18.
- Added as a rider to adjust for the increased cost of living. Additionally, as the cost of living continues to rise, we are strengthening our position as a result of this rider.
- Rider for the purpose of undergoing treatment for a life-threatening ailment.
- Critical illness payments, such as those for a stroke, are paid in one single sum and are not prorated.
- Rider for the aim of securing an estate. If both insureds die within a specific time period during the policy’s term, the beneficiary receives an additional amount.
- Riders gain money from their families’ wages. Along with giving a death benefit, it also provides monthly payments to beneficiaries.
- A rider to your insurance policy that ensures you will be covered. Additional life insurance policies can be obtained without a medical evaluation or examination during certain times of the year.
- The premium rider will re-enter the fray. When your insurance coverage expires, you will get a partial refund of your money, up to a maximum of 100%.
- Riders accompanied by their spouses. It is unnecessary to get extra insurance to protect your spouse under your current policy.
Fidelity life insurance reviews and complaints
Fidelity Life has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for their dedication to providing great customer service. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) received a total of 23 complaints during the previous three years, all of which were resolved. Customers who have benefited from the coverage have given the insurance company a one-star rating. While some consumers voiced concerns regarding invoicing and payment, others lauded the company’s ability to deliver individualized care.
On TrustPilot, Fidelity Life has a 4.4-star rating based on 450 customer reviews. Customer feedback on the internet indicates that clients are generally satisfied with the insurance company’s prompt underwriting, reasonable price, and friendly customer service.