Erie Family Life insurance quotes may be reviewed only after consulting with a competent insurance specialist. According to the website of the company that provides it, it is available for $14.24 per month for insurance coverage of up to $250,000. When determining who qualifies for a cheaper rate, criteria like age or medical history are ignored.
How to get a quote from Erie Family Life
Unlike our rivals, we do not accept online applications. To join, contact a representative in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- To contact Erie Insurance, navigate to Service and then Contact Erie on the company’s website.
- You may learn more about Erie Insurance by clicking on Contact a Local Erie Agent and then entering your ZIP code to locate local Erie Insurance agents and offices.
- Erie Family Life may be reached by phone at 800-458-0811. (toll-free).
Pros and Cons of Erie
- Each insurance transaction completed with the aid of a local agency is accompanied by personalized service.
- A long-standing organization
- From the moment of your birth, you are covered.
- This product is currently only accessible in twelve states.
- There are no instances of this on the internet.
- Weaknesses of the Internet
What types of
life insurance coverage does Erie Family Life offer?
Erie Family Life, a branch of Erie Insurance, provides qualifying clients with a range of term, whole, and universal
life insurance. When it comes to Erie’s most cost term insurance, you have a number of alternatives. They are offered for terms of 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30 years, with premiums remaining constant throughout the contract’s life.
There are two probable outcomes:
- Easy-to-purchase. After completing a few medical questions, you’ll learn within 15 minutes if you qualify for up to $90,000 in accident coverage.
- Insurance coverage that is only good for a specified period of time. When your term insurance policy expires, you may convert it to a whole
life insurancepolicy of comparable or smaller value.
- Whole life. By acquiring a permanent
life insurancepolicy, you may safeguard the financial security of your dependents for the remainder of their lives. Individuals aged 10 to 85 are protected by Erie’s insurance, which range in value from $10,000 to $10 million. If you have been diagnosed with a terminal illness, you may be eligible for a no-cost death benefit cash advance with a payment schedule of up to six months.
- Universal. In terms of coverage, universal insurance offers the best of both worlds. Whole
life insuranceprovides the same level of security and savings as term insurance. the subsequent:
- Flexibility. If you wish to maintain your existing level of insurance coverage, you can either pay the bare minimum or contribute more to your plan’s investment component.
- Guaranteed death benefit. As long as you continue to pay your premiums and do not deplete your cash value account, there will be no effect on your insurance coverage.
- Insurance that bears interest is a sort of loan that accrues interest. Confidence in your investment stems from the knowledge that you will earn a profit.
- There may be tax advantages available. There are no taxes to pay if the tax-deferred interest is not utilised or if the insurance policy is terminated.
What riders can I add to my policy?
- Riders gain from accelerated death. You may be eligible for a portion of your death benefit if you have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and have less than 12 months to live, depending on your circumstances.
- Riders benefit from critical illness. This sort of insurance can assist in covering the costs associated with chronic sickness that are not covered by standard health insurance.
- Long-term care rider. If someone requires long-term nursing care, this benefit may help offset the expense.
Life insurance reviews and complaints
Erie Family Life has received an A+ rating from A.M. Best. However, in October 2020, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) awarded it an A+ rating based on its own standards, which include the company’s duration of existence and the manner in which consumer complaints are handled.
This firm receives a limited amount of complaints on the internet in comparison to other
About Erie Family Life
Since 1925, Erie Insurance has been providing insurance coverage. According to company legend, Erie has always strived for “almost flawless” customer service from the firm’s inception.
- Automobile and recreational vehicle insurance
- Future annuities and pension schemes
- Insurance protection for your home’s physical construction as well as liability protection
- Asset protection for your business
With Erie, the insurance agent and the consumer have a more conventional and personal relationship. If you are not interested, it may be worthwhile to investigate alternative organizations that provide online estimates and applications.