By offering a contemporary life insurance choice, Bestow Life Insurance streamlines the purchasing process and lowers your total life insurance cost. Anyone between the ages of 18 and 60 who is in excellent health should have no trouble completing the application process.
Bestow life insurance rates
We utilized the Bestow online quotation tool to determine the cost of a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy. Bestow’s rates are lower than the average for policies of this size and duration, with the exception of males aged 35-40, who pay a higher premium.
- Age 20. Male $23.08, Female $14.75
- Age 25. Male $23.50, Female $15.17
- Age 30. Male $25.17, Female $17.25
- Age 35. Male $28.92, Female $21.42
- Age 40. Male $41.00, Female $28.92
- Age 45. Male $52.67, Female $41.42
- Age 50. Male $65.58, Female $46.00
- Age 55. Male $84.75, Female $58.50
Bestow Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- Utilizing a web-based tool
- On the day of the tournament, no medical examination will be undertaken.
- There are safeguards available. Thirty-day return policy.
- This product or service does not have any recurring or cancellation fees.
- A financially sound condition
- The time available for assistance is limited.
- There are no add-ons or extra coverages available.
Age 50 and older can’t get a 20-year term
According to our statistics, individuals in their 50s and 60s may acquire insurance plans with a maximum term of 15 years.
In the majority of their opponents’ elections, voters have the option of a 20-year term lasting until they reach the age of 60. Anyone above the Bestow’s 20-year term age restriction who needs a longer insurance term must seek coverage elsewhere.
What affects my rate with Bestow life insurance?
Numerous factors affect your insurance rate, including your age, health, lifestyle, occupation, and hobbies and interests. Bestow only gives the best rates to applicants who have a low risk of defaulting on their loans. Numerous factors affect your insurance rate, including your age, health, lifestyle, occupation, and hobbies and interests. Bestow only gives the best rates to individuals with a minimal probability of defaulting.
- Tobacco use. Individuals who have not smoked in the preceding five years will be eligible for the higher price groups.
- Age. Priority will be given to applicants under the age of 35 who are in excellent health.
- Gender. Women’s insurance premiums are lower than males’ due to the expectation that women will live longer than men.
- It is a copy of an individual’s driver’s license history. If you haven’t had any serious traffic tickets or DUIs recently, you should be able to negotiate a better bargain.
- Prior criminal history is necessary. Individuals having a criminal record will have a harder time acquiring insurance.
- Health. When assessing your odds of survival during the duration of your insurance policy, a range of criteria are evaluated, including your cholesterol, blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), and family medical history. No Bestow policy covers organ transplantation or any of the other medical conditions specified below:
Children and young people under the age of 40 have a greater risk of developing diabetes or coronary artery disease, having a stroke, contracting cancer, or contracting HIV than older ones. When renal disease progresses to the point that dialysis is required, it is necessary.
- Occupation. Certain vocations, depending on the nature of the activity, are more risky than others. As a result of the new tariff policy, a range of businesses will face increased taxes, including firemen, fishermen, roofers, loggers, and those who construct electrical power lines.
- Living a dangerous lifestyle is unavoidable. Do you engage in potentially dangerous hobbies such as scuba diving, motorsports, rock climbing, or recreational flying? Another option is to visit risky or conflict-torn places of the world. The insurance provider will increase rates to compensate for the higher risk.
- Alcohol and drugs are inextricably linked. Bestow’s services are not suitable for those who have a history of alcohol or drug abuse, or vice versa.
How to get a quote from Bestow life insurance
Bestow enables you to obtain a quotation, sign up for the service, and then pay for your insurance all through a single platform.
- To begin, visit the Bestow website and click on the Get Started or Get Quote button.
- After entering your gender identity, birth date, and size, as well as your location, select a quotation.
- By entering your information, you may view and select the amount of coverage and term duration that you desire from your personalised quotation. When you are ready to proceed, click Start Application after you have reviewed and modified your updated quotation as necessary.
- Simply enter your e-mail address and a strong password in the appropriate boxes to establish an account.
- Finally, include your contact information, as well as details about your medical history and daily activities. When you’re done, click Submit Your Application to send your resume to the hiring manager for review.
After authorisation is granted, you will be prompted to submit your credit card information in order to complete the insurance policy purchase.
What types of life insurance coverage does Bestow offer?
You may choose to consider a term life insurance package from Bestow. Term lengths span from 10 to 30 years, with annual coverage levels ranging from $50,000 to $1.5 million. Your rates will remain unchanged as long as your coverage is active. If you desire to remain covered after the term has expired, you must reapply for term life insurance, since it cannot be extended in the same way that whole life insurance can.
What riders can I add to my Bestow life insurance policy?
Bestow does not allow policyholders to add riders to their policies in order to keep the company’s algorithms simple. If you wish to add standard riders to your policy, such as a premium waiver, you must purchase your insurance elsewhere.
Bestow life insurance reviews and complaints
Bestow has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since 2017 for its operations and level of client satisfaction. According to the Better Business Bureau, the company has had only three complaints in the last three years, which is about average for the industry. Based on the low amount of reviews, customers have given the insurance a 1.75 star rating out of 5.
Bestow is recommended based on favorable customer reviews on TrustPilot (4.8 out of 5 stars). While some customers have expressed happiness with the quick and straightforward application process, as well as the instant availability of coverage, others have voiced frustration with the lack of long-term options.