Is the Uber Visa card adequate to compete with other rewards credit cards, or are there better options out there? Rewards for frequent ride-sharers are available through the Uber Visa card. For Uber users, it’s a way to get rewarded for using all of Uber’s numerous services, like Uber Eats and JUMP.
Is there anything you can’t appreciate about a no-annual-fee credit card that offers points for eating and travel? Add phone protection and you’ve got a strong rewards card that can be paired with other credit cards to fulfill all of your spending needs. Does this card work well for all people?
Who should get an Uber Visa card?
Frequent Uber customers would appreciate having the Uber Visa Card by their side. If you’re looking for the most lucrative opportunities, Uber trips, Uber Eats, and JUMP scooter and bike rentals should be your focus. You may want to consider this credit card if you frequently utilize Uber services. It’s one of the greatest Uber credit cards on the market. This card may not be the best option for people who don’t use Uber on a regular basis.
However, the Uber Visa offers fair benefits for dining out and certain travel costs, compared to other reward cards. The easiest way to get the most out of your earnings with the Uber Visa card is to pair it with another rewards card.
It’s important to remember that this card doesn’t offer actual cashback, which can be used to cover the cost of just about everything. In order to receive your reward, you must use Uber, Uber Eats, or JUMP. You should avoid the Uber Visa if you’re seeking a flexible rewards credit card. There are superior cashback cards that provide additional options for redeeming rewards, including statement credits, travel, gift cards, goods, and more. For additional information, check out our list of the top cashback credit cards.
Benefits & Perks
- As a token of our appreciation, we’d like to Spend $500 in the first 90 days and get 10,000 points (worth $100).
- Protection for your cell phone. Using your Uber Visa to pay your cell phone bill provides up to $600 in damage and theft coverage.
- The Uber Visa card does not charge an annual fee.
- The Uber card has no international transaction fees, making it ideal for usage outside of the United States. For international purchasing, there are no additional costs.
- FICO credit score without cost. Obtaining a free FICO score is a perk of having a Barclays credit card.
- You can only use your points on Uber, Uber Eats, and JUMP purchases because the Uber Visa isn’t a standard cashback card.
- The Uber Visa Card does not provide a 0% introductory APR for a specified period of time like many other cash-back credit cards.
Is the Uber Visa Card good?
If you often use Uber services, such as Uber rides, Uber Eats, or JUMP scooter and bike rentals, the Uber Visa card is an excellent option.