Ovation Credit Repair has been helping people fix their credit reports for 44 years now.
A credit report isn’t a perfectly accurate representation of your financial situation; it’s conceivable and even usual for inaccurate or outdated information to show up on your credit report. According to an FTC research published in 2013, more than 10% of respondents saw their credit scores rise or fall as a result of correcting inaccuracies in their credit reports.
Incorrect, incomplete, or unverifiable information on your credit report might lower your credit score, which is why you should work with Ovation Credit Repair. The service includes a free credit consultation and one-on-one credit analyst help. One of the reasons we think it’s one of the greatest credit repair organizations to work with is that there’s no long-term commitment involved. In this Ovation Credit Repair review, you’ll learn all you need to know about the program and how it works.
Overview of Ovation Credit Repair
Ovation Credit Repair offers free credit report consultations and customized credit restore services to assist individuals to repair their credit. The company’s goal is to assist consumers in resolving any anomalies in their credit reports that might negatively affect their scores. As a result of a low credit score, your options for credit and interest rates may be limited. In addition to credit repair, Ovation Credit Repair offers credit monitoring and other financial solutions.
For more than a decade, Ovation Credit Repair has been operating out of Jacksonville, Florida. LendingTree, a well-known online lending marketplace, purchased the business in 2018.
Ovation Credit Restoration offers a variety of credit repair services
After examining your credit report, Ovation Credit Repair will make recommendations on how to improve your score. There are strict rules in place under the Fair Credit Reporting Act that credit bureaus must adhere to when reporting information.
Negative records, such as missed payments, should be cleared from your record after seven years, and bankruptcy should be cleared after ten years, according to the law in place. There’s nothing wrong with this, but it’s not always the case, and Ovation Credit Services can assist. If there are any inaccuracies, incomplete data, or erroneous information on your credit report that Ovation can help you dispute on your own, they will do it on your behalf.
Credit report difficulties such as late payments, collection, foreclosure, inquiries, charge-offs, and judgments have all been resolved by clients using this service The procedure of disputing credit report inaccuracies is free, although it may be easier to deal with a professional. In addition to credit restoration, Ovation Credit Repair offers debt repayment and money management solutions.
If you’re drowning in debt, you may be able to decrease your credit usage ratio, which has a significant influence on your credit score, by addressing your balances. Ovation has two options for credit repair: the Essentials Plan and the Essentials Plus Plan.
It costs $79 per month for the Essentials Plan, which includes an $89 one-time charge. Personalized credit repair and dispute support are also part of the package. You’ll also get access to a debt payback calculator that will help you figure out when you’ll be debt-free.
Essentials Plus Plan
The initial work charge is $89, and the monthly fee is $109 for the Essentials Plus Plan. Plus TransUnion credit report monitoring helps safeguard your credit rating and rapidly identify major concerns like identity theft. If you sign up for Ovation Credit Repair’s Unlimited Plan, the company will also send you an unlimited amount of debt validation disputes, creditor goodwill, and referral letters. What those letters are used for:
- To verify the accuracy of the documents in question, a debt validation letter is provided.
- You can seek the review or removal of your account records in good faith by sending a letter to your creditors requesting a creditor goodwill.
- To lenders, your credit recommendation letter is a letter of assurance that you are trustworthy.
If you’re looking to save money on Ovation Credit Repair, you may get one-time credits and monthly discounts. As an example, if you’re already working with another organization and decide to switch to Ovation Credit Repair, you’ll get a $50 credit on your first month. In addition, you may earn $30 for each individual you refer to Ovation and $50 for each married couple you bring onboard. There is also a 20% discount for couples. Military personnel and the elderly are eligible for a 10% discount each month.
We appreciate Ovation Credit Repair for the following reasons
- Consultation without charge. A credit professional will conduct a complimentary examination of your credit report to determine your credit standing.
- Discounts and referral credits for customers. Couples receive a 20% discount; military personnel and elders receive a 10% discount each month. Additionally, Ovation Credit Repair will give you a $30 credit for each referral and a $50 credit for each couple. If you generate frequent recommendations, these savings might greatly cover the cost of services.
- No contract is necessary. You may terminate the service at any time, and you may even be eligible for a refund if the services specified in the package were not provided.
- Support on an individual basis. An adviser assists you in developing a customized credit payment plan. As a result, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with someone directly throughout the credit restoration process.
What Ovation Credit Repair might be able to do better
- No money-back guarantee. You can discontinue Ovation’s services at any time, but the company does not currently provide a money-back guarantee. In instance, Credit Saint — a credit repair firm we believe is among the finest — provides a 90-day money-back guarantee that reimburses you if no suspicious items are removed from your report within the first 90 days.
- Costly in the long run. According to an Ovation Credit Repair employee, it may take consumers between six and eight months to get “best outcomes.” This might result in a cost of over $484 for the basic plan and $634 for the premium plan over a six-month period.
Customers generally have nothing but nice things to say about Ovation Credit Repair. The Better Business Bureau has given the firm an A+ rating and customer evaluations on the BBB website give the organization close to four full stars.
However, some consumers have reported that they paid for the service but saw no change in their credit score. A representative from Ovation Credit Repair responds that it normally takes many months to see results. Additionally, the website of Ovation Credit Repair says that outcomes are not guaranteed.
Two clients have complained to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau about Ovation Credit Repair, claiming that the company charges “excessive costs.” Ovation Credit Repair replied to both Consumer Financial Protection Bureau complaints, albeit their answer was not made public.
Finally, while Ovation Credit Repair is open about its fees, the expense can pile up over several months. If you opt to deal with the firm, determine the potential cost to see if it fits inside your budget. Additionally, bear in mind that credit restoration may result in long-term savings if it enables you to qualify for better credit cards and loans.
Ovation Credit Repair excels in customer service. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST, Ovation Credit Repair is open. Sundays are closed. You may contact Ovation Credit Repair in a variety of ways. You may reach the firm via phone at 866-639-3426. Additionally, the corporation maintains a variety of email accounts for various purposes.
If you have any queries regarding the product prior to enrolling, please contact us at [email protected] You can contact us through email at [email protected] or [email protected] if you have general questions or billing difficulties.
Credit repair is technically something that you can accomplish on your own. If you register a dispute, the credit reporting agency is required to investigate, unless the claim is determined to be frivolous. The Federal Trade Commission maintains a credit report dispute letter, which details how to file a dispute with Experian, Transunion, or Equifax. However, if you’ve attempted to dispute on your own or prefer to work with professionals, a credit restoration business such as Ovation Credit Repair may be worth the price.
Simply ensure that you check all of the agreement’s provisions, particularly how much it will cost in the long run. Because Ovation Credit Repair does not guarantee outcomes, you are not paying for a guaranteed credit score boost; rather, you are paying for a service that will handle the dispute and debt verification procedure on your behalf. This procedure may or may not result in an increase in your score, and it may take several months before you see a difference.