When it comes to the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card, if you’re a frequent traveler to the hotel, finding value should be easy. Businesses benefit from the use of business credit cards because they allow them to keep their personal and company expenditures separate. Even if you spend money on petrol, meals, shipping charges, or business travel, the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card rewards you for your business expenditures.
Additionally, Hilton Honors American Express Business cardholders may earn additional points on certain business and travel purchases, take advantage of travel privileges, and enjoy a long list of other beneficial business features in addition to the hefty sign-up incentive. This is a no-brainer for any company owner who wants to stay at Hilton hotels.
Is it the best hotel credit card for my lifestyle and spending habits? This Hilton Honors American Express Business Card review will address some of these pressing concerns. There is a price to pay. Let us investigate this further.
Who is a good candidate for a Hilton Honors American Express Business Credit Card?
With the Hilton Honors American Express Company Card, business owners who frequently stay at Hilton locations may reap the benefits of the card. For every dollar spent on this card, you’ll earn 12x Hilton Honors Bonus Points on purchases made directly with Hilton; 6x at US petrol stations; 3x on all other qualifying transactions; and 2x at certain mobile phone services, US shipping purchases, and US restaurants.
Travelers who book Hilton stays will be rewarded for their loyalty, but this isn’t the only method to rack up Hilton rewards points. Every other business cost will earn you points as well, so you can rapidly build up your points balance for a future trip.
Those who have a strong loyalty to Hilton will get the most bang for their buck with this card, as redeeming for Hilton stays often yields the most value per point. This implies that you’ll need a credit history that demonstrates appropriate spending habits in order to get accepted for a business credit card like the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card.
Benefits and perks
- Welcome, bonus. 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points if you spend $3,000 in the first three months of membership.
- Travel and business expenditures can get you points. In addition to earning 12X points on certain Hilton expenditures, this card also doubles as a business and travel credit card. Six times Hilton Honors Bonus Points may be earned on eligible business and travel expenditures at US petrol stations, mobile phone services from US providers, shipping purchases from US suppliers, US restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines through Amex Travel, and certain vehicle rentals.
- Gold status is included as a bonus. With your Hilton Honors Business Card, you’ll get Gold status. There are several benefits to being a gold member of the hotel chain, including the ability to upgrade to a better room and receive additional points for reservations.
- Get a Weekend Night Reward after making purchases totaling $15,000 in a calendar year. After making purchases totaling $60,000 during the same calendar year, you’ll be eligible for a second Weekend Night Reward.
- A free Priority Pass Select membership gives you access to over 1,000 airport lounges across the world, and you get 10 free trips each year after you’ve signed up. (You must be enrolled in order to make use of this.)
- If you spend $40,000 in eligible purchases in a calendar year, Hilton Honors will grant you Diamond status till the end of the next calendar year.
- There are no costs for making international transactions. If you travel overseas, you won’t have to worry about piling up fees on your credit card.
- Additional benefits may be obtained by using Amex Offers, which include discounts on shopping, eating, travel, and more. (You must be enrolled in order to make use of this.)
- The Global Assist Hotline, luggage and automobile rental insurance (secondary coverage), and access to the Global Assist Hotline ensure that any journey is protected.
- Purchasing safety. Use your credit card to pay for qualifying goods and you’ll get an extended warranty and purchase protection.
This card has certain drawbacks.
- As a result, this card is perfect for small company owners who frequently stay at Hilton locations because it generates Hilton Honors points that cannot be transferred to any other hotel brands.
- There will be no free nights. There are a number of hotel credit cards that provide free nights with no strings attached. Not the case with this card, in fact. The Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card or the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card are two options if you don’t mind obtaining a personal card rather than a business card. Both of these packages include a complimentary night on us.
Maximizing your redemptions
To maximize the value of your points, you should redeem them for stays at Hilton hotels, which can be done easily on the Honors website. Hotel stays are the greatest method to use points, but the actual value of each point varies based on when and where you visit. You may book a reward stay online, using the Hilton Honors app, or by phone: 1-800-446-6677
What is the highest level of Hilton Honors?
Member, Silver, Gold, and Diamond are the four levels of Hilton Honors (the highest). You’ll need to spend $40,000 in eligible purchases in a calendar year to gain Hilton Honors Diamond status until the end of the next calendar year if you have the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card.