Titan Car Insurance has ceased operations as a result of its parent business. Nationwide is actively hiring individuals that are interested in working there or are currently employed there.
About Titan Car Insurance
Titan Insurance is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, where it was founded in 1991. Due to the company’s Excellent financial strength rating, assets are properly safeguarded. When it comes to claims management, J.D. Power gives them only three out of five stars. Assuming there are no problems, you may take comfort in the higher J.D. Power Rating as an indication of good things to come.
Titan Car Insurance Discounts & Features
- Discount for Multiple Vehicles
- Discount for Unintentional Injury
- Discounts for Association Members
- Students with good grades receive a discount.
- Discounts for active-duty military personnel
- Discount on Anti-Theft Devices
- Brakes with anti-lock braking systems. Discount
- Discounts for Homeowners
- Discount for Early Quotes
- Discounted Traffic Safety Courses for Drivers
- Discounted Airbags
- Tavelink Promotional Codes
- Discount for Senior Drivers
- Online Account Management for Roadside Assistance Services
- Nationwide Handles Towing & Labor Rental Reimbursement Claims