The annual insurance premium for a Rolls Royce Phantom car insurance is around $17,124. Monthly premiums for insurance are $1,427. For example, the Maserati Quattroporte costs $5,196 per year, while sports and supercars such as the Ferrari GTC4 Lusso costs $11,436 per year. This is a substantial increase in price. If you have a customized vehicle, it is a smart idea to have comprehensive car insurance to cover any high-value damage.
How do I compare insurance for the Phantom?
Nothing comes close to the Phantom in terms of luxury, yet it is also excessively pricey. As a result, if you are involved in an accident while driving it, your insurance company will charge you a higher rate. If you choose a high-end vehicle, be prepared to pay far more than usual.
For all of these reasons, the Phantom is prohibitively expensive:
- MSRP. After a collision, insurance companies will want additional funds to fix your vehicle, as the Phantom is priced at $500,000 new.
- Coverage. If you possess a high-end automobile, you may require luxury vehicle insurance, which provides agreed-upon value coverage in addition to increased liability limits. Even if you have a specific policy that protects you against loss in the event of an accident, you should consider uninsured/underinsured motorist, umbrella, and gap insurance.
- Individuality. Insurance companies view the Phantom as a high-risk vehicle regardless of whether it is categorized as a sedan or coupe owing to its large body and premium class.
- The engine is rather powerful. Despite the fact that it is not a sports car, the Phantom’s 563-horsepower engine provides enough excitement while traveling at high speeds.
- Insurance companies have options. While finding the best luxury car insurance for your needs may limit your options, the trade-off between assistance and protection is frequently beneficial.
- Maintenance. Maintaining this car will be more costly, as it would require the expertise of a Rolls-Royce specialist with access to European-made components. The company’s new automobiles come with a four-year maintenance and service warranty.
- Warranty. Each new Rolls-Royce car is backed by a four-year, unlimited-mileage warranty that includes maintenance, servicing, and roadside assistance.
- Fuel. Due to the Phantom’s size, it achieves a combined fuel economy of just 14 miles per gallon.
- Theft. There have been no reports of Phantom thefts, which is excellent news for both car owners and insurance.
Does the Rolls-Royce Phantom qualify for discounts?
Insurance premiums are probably guaranteed to be high, but the Phantom provides several opportunities to qualify for insurance discounts:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Anti Roll bars
- Antitheft device
- Anti Whiplash restraints
- Forward collision warning
- Lane departure warning
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Stability control
Why is insurance so expensive for the Rolls Royce Phantom?
Due to the unique features and imported components on a costly luxury car such as the Rolls-Royce Phantom, insurance rates are higher. While moving at high speeds, a strong engine puts insurers at risk.
How reliable is the Rolls Royce Phantom?
Despite the fact that the Phantom has not been assessed by recognized safety organizations, users have found it to be dependable and safe during their ownership. Despite a few recalls in the past, this vehicle’s extensive production history attests to its appeal and durability among luxury automobile consumers.
- Safety. Due to the fact that customers frequently choose for less expensive modes of transportation, the IIHS and NHTSA have not yet evaluated this high-end automobile.
- Reliability. The four-year maintenance and repair guarantee on the Phantom is well recognized by both owners and professionals. Maintaining a Rolls-Royce car is excessively expensive due to the high cost of components.
- Recalls. Many older vehicles have been recalled, including airbags, brakes, and a device that prevents the vehicle from running on wrong gasoline, creating safety concerns. It appears as though these vulnerabilities have been fixed in newer versions.
Due to its long production history and extensive list of standard equipment, the Rolls-Royce Phantom has a fantastic reputation as a luxury automobile. Premium insurance rates are often the most expensive due to the high purchase price and comprehensive coverage needs of a luxury car.