Here’s our Maserati Quattroporte Car Insurance Rates for you. Since its introduction in 2005, the Maserati Quattroporte has been hailed as one of the greatest sports cars ever made. The current 107,400 dollar value is covered by an insurance payment of about $433 each month. Ferraris are more expensive to insure than Mercedes-Benzes because of their greater purchasing price.
How do I compare insurance for the Maserati Quattroporte?
The Italian equivalent for “four doors” is “quattroporte”. “Race-bred performance mixed with unsurpassed elegance” is how Maserati characterizes this sports car. The following considerations should be made when looking for insurance:
- Body type. Insurers charge less than a cup of coffee to insure this massive car. However, since this is a high-performance racing vehicle, insurance savings are unlikely to help.
- Fuel. The typical Quattroporte sedan gets 16 MPG for a total of 17-18 MPG.
- Maintenance. It’s possible to get your Quattroporte’s original parts serviced and supported by the manufacturer, Maserati. If the automobile is imported, the cost of components and labor may be higher.
- Coverage. Consider luxury car insurance, which has greater maximums and more coverage because of its higher cost.
- Warranty. If you buy a Maserati New Car Limited Warranty, you’ll get a four-year or 50, 000-mile limited warranty. The service also includes 24-hour automobile transport to a retail location, as well as roadside assistance.
- Transmission. Due to the increased cost of the automatic transmission, the Quattroporte is more expensive to insure than a manual transmission.
Does the Maserati Quattroporte qualify for discounts?
The Quattroporte is mostly recognized for its speed and breathtaking appearance, but there are other features that may earn you a discount.
- Optional emergency braking
- Optional adaptive cruise control
- Anti Lock brakes
- Stability control
- Front-impact airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Overhead airbags
- Knee airbags
- Anti Whiplash
- Security system
Why is insurance so high for the Maserati Quattroporte?
Because the Maserati Quattroporte is a high-end automobile with a pricey racing car spin, a highly fast sedan, insurance prices for these vehicles are significantly higher. Also prohibitive are the foreign car’s expensive components and labor.
How reliable is the Maserati Quattroporte?
Stylish appearance and a dynamic driving experience make the Maserati Quattroporte a must-have vehicle. It is important to remember the following while purchasing insurance:
- Safety. There was no safety review of this car by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety due to its high price.
- Reliability. Customer satisfaction with the overall performance of the Quattroporte appears to be high. Keep in mind that regular maintenance may be necessary because of the unusual engineering.
- Recalls. There have been 24 recalls in Quattroportes since 2004. Reminders from Maserati that they will tell owners of problems and fix them for free are serious, but owners should not ignore them since they might be in danger if they do not.
A stylish sports vehicle with a powerful engine, the Maserati Quattroporte is expensive to insure. Compare insurance quotes to find the best deal.