Here’s our Maserati Levante Car Insurance Rates for you. They are well-known for their cars’ visual appeal and tremendous power. It is not a deviation, despite its size and the presence of a third row for children. For $75.300, you’ll pay $291 a month in insurance. One of the most expensive SUVs to insure, it protects its Italian high-end elegance and specialist design.
How do I compare insurance for the Maserati Levante?
With capacity for up to five passengers in soft leather seats, the inside of the Levante is luxurious and spacious for a sports vehicle. Pay attention to the tiniest details when designing your policy. Things to keep in mind include the following:
- Body type. Four-door utility vehicle with a utilitarian use. There is no difference in the cost of insurance whether you drive a 4-door or a 2-door vehicle.
- Fuel. 14 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway. Despite their inefficiency, statistics have been shown to be more accurate in real testing by certain clients.
- Maintenance. Maserati encourages you to use only Genuine Maserati approved components at its own retail and servicing facilities, where they are available only. The expense and time involved in getting your vehicle serviced will likely be high, especially if you live far from the nearest shop.
- Coverage. Being so expensive, you may want to think about getting Levante luxury car insurance to make sure your coverage limits are suitable for the car’s value.
- Warranty. Cars purchased from Maserati come with a four-year/50,000-mile New Car Limited Warranty, whichever occurs first. You don’t need to buy additional roadside help because it’s included in the package.
Does the Maserati Levante qualify for discounts?
The Maserati Levante has minimal basic safety features due to the cheap cost of insurance on the model. Here are a few instances that illustrate my point:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Stability control
- Front-impact airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Overhead airbags
- Anti Whiplash
- Security system
Why is insurance so high for the Maserati Levante?
As a luxury SUV, the Maserati Levante is pricier and requires specialist components and service. Insurance premiums are also greater if the MSRP is high.
How reliable is the Maserati Levante?
Maserati has a mixed track record when it comes to reliability. Some passengers enjoy the smooth trip, but others find it exhausting.
- Safety. The Levante has not been tested by the IIHS or NHTSA, hence there is no official classification for it. Most new cars, however, come equipped with the bare minimum of safety features.
- Reliability. To preserve the car’s distinctive engineering, get it examined and maintained on a regular basis.
- Recalls. Since 2016, Levante has requested the most recent camera system, electrical system software, front subframe welding, and electrical connections. If you have a Maserati-eligible vehicle, repairs and replacements are free.
Maserati Levantes insurance isn’t cheap, but you might be able to find a reasonable deal. Keep an eye on your car’s insurance costs to ensure you don’t miss out on a deal.