Land Rover Discovery Car Insurance is on average $1,724 a year and costs $227 per month on average. Average: The yearly insurance cost to the base value of the car is 5.4 percent for the $49,990 model, which is a little above average.
Why is insurance so expensive for the Land Rover Discovery?
Because it’s a high-end car meant for off-roading, the Land Rover Discovery has a higher insurance rate because it’s used for more risky activities and needs more maintenance. The inside is top-notch, and the parts are made of the best materials, making it a high-end SUV.
About the Land Rover Discovery
The third generation of the Land Rover Discovery came out in 1989. It has been around ever since then. Since it first came on the market in 1994, the car has become a household name in the United States. This midsize luxury SUV has a great mix of off-road ability, power, and interior space. Around 1.2 million Land Rover Discovery cars have been sold since the car first came out in early 2017. Units in the U.S. sold for about 50,000 in 2016.
Land Rover Discovery money-saving safety features
If your Land Rover Discovery has these safety features, you may be able to save money on your car insurance.
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Anti theft system
Random Land Rover Facts
- 1948 was the last time Land Rover cars were sold. The whole business was not set up until 1978.
- Land Rover is a company that makes four-wheel-drive cars in the United Kingdom.
- With the help of the Floating Ninety Defender, Land Rover made a car that could drive on land and float on water in 1990.
- During the 1950s, Land Rover came up with the first crossover SUV.
- A Land Rover starts at $38,000, and the most expensive one costs $86,000.