It costs on average $187 a month for your Kia Stinger car insurance rates. That works out to about $2,240 a year to keep. For each type of coverage, insurance companies charge different prices. You should shop around to get the best deal. It also depends on the model year, trim level, and year of your car. Find out how much insurance costs in your state when you are comparing prices. It doesn’t matter what kind of car you drive if you live in a state where you will pay more for car insurance. There are a lot of places where you can expect to pay less for car insurance.
How to compare insurance for the Kia Stinger
Your insurance premium is based on your insurance provider, driving record, where you live, and how you drive. These things have an effect on the cost of insurance for a Kia Stinger, like:
- Body type. There are Kia Stinger sports sedan hatchbacks that can be driven by either rear-wheel or all-wheel drive. When this car has these features, insurance costs should be less than for a two-door sports car, but more than for a typical sedan.
- The type and make of the car. In terms of insurance costs, the Kia Stinger is a good choice because it’s a small executive car.
- There’s also a choice of fuel. For this car, there are two different engines: a turbocharged 2.0-liter and a 3.0-liter that isn’t. A more powerful engine may cost more money.
- Theft rates are very high. Kias are less likely to be stolen than other cars. There is less risk of theft, so your insurance company won’t raise the price you pay.
- Repairs. The cost of repairs for a high-end, small car like the Stinger isn’t too high. Kia has a very good warranty policy for repairs, and maintenance and repair services are very easy to find.
- The things that keep you safe. It comes with several airbags and other safety features, such as parking sensors that can help you park and a rearview camera that lets you see what’s behind you. It also has UVO eServices, which includes automated collision warnings and an emergency call button. When there is an accident, they may help to keep injuries and damage to the cars and insurance costs down.
- Coverage. A lot of people have chosen comprehensive insurance because the Kia Stinger is so new. This type of insurance covers theft, vandalism, and bad weather.
- Restrictions. Most major suppliers should be able to cover a Kia Stinger, even though some luxury car providers don’t cover certain makes and models.
- Warranty. Kia will cover the Stinger’s powertrain for 10 years or 100,000 miles. As part of the package, you get roadside help for five years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. Find out what your warranty covers so that you don’t have to pay for things you don’t need to have fixed.
Does Kia offer any special programs for the Stinger?
Kodiak has a lot of different programs for people. When you buy or lease a new Kia Stinger, you may be able to get money back because you served in the military.
As a reward for buying the base and premium Stinger trims, you’ll get a $1,500 Owner Loyalty Bonus from the manufacturer. The Stinger GT, ST1, ST2 versions each get a $3,000 bonus from the manufacturer. To be in the running, you must own a Kia.
The Competitive Bonus, on the other hand, gives customers a reason to switch from another brand to Kia. Ask your Kia dealer if your car is eligible for the program. This means that the value of the thing you buy will range from $1,500 to $3,000 if your credit is good.
Does the Kia Stinger qualify for car insurance discounts?
Yes. People who buy new cars and add safety features may get discounts of up to 30% from the supplier. These price cuts may apply to the Kia Stinger.
- Anti-theft discount
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Passive restraint discount like motorized seatbelts
- Safety device discount
Reliability and safety ratings for the Kia Stinger
Car crashes haven’t been done on the 2018 Kia Stinger. The NHTSA and Insurance Institute for Highway Safety haven’t done any tests on the car, either (IIHS). In the US, it has only recently started to show up in stores, which is what you’d expect.
On the other hand, US News & World Report said that the Stinger was the best high-end, small car. It got a 9.1 out of 10 for its agility, style, interior space, and many standard features. With a reliability score of 4 out of 5, JD Power backs up the reputation of the Stinger as a reliable and high-quality car. On the basis of safety, quality, and performance, the car got a score of 83.
The Stinger comes with a lot of safety features. The most expensive safety measures aren’t always free; they have a price. This is how it works: Advanced safety features like forward-collision warnings, adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assistance (to keep the car in the right place), and emergency automatic braking cost $2,000 to add. Most sports sedans already come with forward-collision warnings as standard, so Kia isn’t the only one who charges extra for them. Because the car has a short stopping distance and is easy to drive, however, they give it high marks.
There have been no problems with the Kia Stinger.
The vehicle’s fuel efficiency could be better, because the average cost of fuel for this car is $2,450 a year. This figure is based on how much gas costs now, and it includes both highway and city trips that total more than 15,000 miles per year. The 15.9-gallon tank will set you back about $55 to fill. Fuel Economy says that if you buy a new car now, your fuel costs will be $4,500 more in five years.
Kia Stinger facts
Named after the Sino-Korean characters for ki (to come out) and a, which make up the name Kia (East). In English, this phrase roughly means “coming from the East”. This is good for a lot of different reasons: Kia is based in South Korea, which is in eastern Asia. Even though it started making cars in the 1940s, the company has a big global presence.
Kia gets ideas for the names of its cars from all over the world. All three of these places and counties are beautiful places to visit by the sea, and the Greek word for “peak” is “cerato”.
Compare Kia Stinger competitors
The wheels you want are still out there. It’s a good idea to compare cars from the same or another brand.
Insurers charge more for the Kia Stinger, but that’s because it’s a high-end, small car. Despite the fact that the most advanced safety features cost more, Kia’s warranty and maintenance plan more than make up for the extra money. As a reward for safe driving and paying your premium up front, your provider may give cash back incentives to customers who are service members or who have been loyal. You can get the best deal on Kia Stinger insurance by comparing prices from several different providers.