Kia Sedona car insurance costs about $190 a month, or $2,280 a year ($2,280 for both comprehensive and collision insurance), so that’s how much it costs. You may pay more or less based on your driving record, the number of miles you drive a year, and other factors.
Other factors that can affect your auto insurance rate
- When did the Kia Sedona come out?
- The car’s trim
- How much protection you need will depend on where you live.
- How many miles you’re likely to drive in a year.
- The safety and anti-theft features of the car
- The credit score of the driver
- The location of the driver
- The age of the driver
- It’s about the driver’s driving history in the last five years.
- The driver is married or single.
- The gender of you (or the driver)
- Whether the driver rents, leases, or owns the car is not important.
About the Kia Sedona
There have been three generations of the Kia Sedona since 1998, when the first one was made, and there are now three more. There are many people who know about the minivan’s luxurious interior and high safety ratings. It was ranked one of the best 12 family cars by Kelly Blue Book in 2017.
Kia Sedona money-saving safety features
Safety features like these could help you save money on your car insurance.
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Anti theft system
How safe is the Kia Sedona?
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety named the Kia Sedona a “Top Safety Pick+”, which means it is very safe (IIHS). Every single crash test done by the IIHS was given the best possible grade. Because the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gave it 5 stars for overall safety, the Kia Sedona is a safe car (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration). The NHTSA gave the Kia Sedona five stars in all of its crash tests, except for the rollover crash test, which gave it four stars.
This is the most recent model of the Kia Sedona. It comes with frontal collision warning, automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, and blind spot monitoring.
How does the Kia Sedona compare to other car models?
There were 360 different types of vehicles that we looked at for insurance costs. The Kia Sedona is in the middle of the pack when it comes to costs.