The average cost of Kia Cadenza car insurance is $220 per month, or $2,640 per year for a full coverage plan. You might pay more or less based on your driving record, how many miles you drive in a year, and other things about your life.
Kia Cadenza car insurance rates
The price of a 2017 Kia Cadenza starts at $31,990, but you can get it for less. It costs 8.3% of the base price of the car every year to insure it. The average insurance premium is $2,640.
We looked at insurance quotes from different companies and used this profile to figure out how much it would cost us.
- 2017 Kia Cadenza
- 10,001–15,000 miles driven yearly
- No accidents in the past five years
- Anti-theft device on vehicle
- Driver located in New York
- Good credit
State-mandated minimum coverage, which includes liability for bodily injury and property damage, as well as uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, is used to figure out how much it will cost to get the coverage.
Other factors that can affect your auto insurance rate
- The Kia Cadenza was made in the year.
- The color and style of the outside of the car are also important.
- The scope of your insurance coverage needs
- As a rough estimate, how many kilometers you drive each year.
- This is what the car’s anti-theft and safety features are for.
- The credit score of the driver
- When and where did the driver go?
- How old the driver isn’t clear.
- Records for the driver for the last five years.
- The driver is married or single.
- Your sex was very good (or that of the driver)
- Whether the driver is using a car that they have rented, leased, or bought, it doesn’t matter.
About the Kia Cadenza
As of 2010, the Kia Cadenza has been making cars. It is now in its second generation and has been around for a while. 2014 was the year that the Kia Cadenza came to the United States for the first time. Known for its stylish look, smooth ride, and luxurious interior, the big sedan is an ideal choice for families who want to get around in comfort and style.
Kia Cadenza money-saving safety features
If your Kia Cadenza has these safety features, you may be able to save money on your car insurance.
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Anti theft system
How safe is the Kia Cadenza?
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has named the Kia Cadenza a “Top Safety Pick+,” which means it is very safe. The IIHS gave the car an excellent crash test score, which is the best possible score. The IIHS named older cars its Top Safety Pick.
This is the most recent model of the Kia Cadenza. It comes with frontal collision warning, lane departure warning, and blind spot monitoring.
How does the Kia Cadenza compare to other car models?
If you want to insure a Kia Cadenza, it comes in at number 360 on our list.