Kentucky Farm Bureau Car Insurance can build a policy for your unique needs, whether you travel long or small distances, for business or pleasure.
About Kentucky Farm Bureau
The Kentucky Farm Bureau, headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, was formed in 1919. Its superior financial strength enables it to spend money to safeguard your investments. It gets a good grade for financial strength. However, J.D. Power rates their customer satisfaction with claims administration as Not Rated out of 5. In the event of a claim, the higher the J.D. Power Rating, the more likely your carrier will be fair.
Discounts & Features on Kentucky Farm Bureau Car Insurance
- Student discounts are available.
- Driver’s Education at a Discount
- Discount for Driver’s License
- Accident Prevention for Senior Operators: Discount
- Automobile Security Devices at a Discount
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicle Purchases
- Discounts for Properties That Are Actively Marketed
- Umbrella Discount for School Bus Drivers Discount
- Obtaining Medical Treatment
- Rental Reimbursement for Towing and Labor