The XJL is a big sedan with cheap luxury car insurance. One thing that isn’t very good at being reliable is the XJ series on the other hand Jaguar XJL car insurance costs $110 a month. There is an annual fee of $1,320. It costs about $100 less than the national average every year.
How do I compare insurance for the XJL?
The XJL is Jaguar’s answer to the XJ, but with a little more space for luggage in the back. This is the XJL. You may have to pay more for insurance because of the bigger size and cost of the car you have now. It also comes with a full warranty, maintenance plan, and roadside assistance for the XJL’s repairs.
- Body type. A lot more space is also added to the wheelbase and back of the XJ model. Size could affect how much your insurance costs.
- There is a receipt that shows how much it costs. At $76,000, this car has a steep price. Despite this, the fuel economy is still good for a high-end sports car.
- Theft. This one is less likely to be stolen than other XJs.
- Fuel. The fuel efficiency of this car isn’t very good. It gets 21 mpg in both the city and on the highway.
- Maintenance. All new XJL cars bought from Jaguar come with a full maintenance package as part of the warranty.
- Coverage. Standard coverage will cut your insurance costs. However, if you get into an accident, you should think about getting more insurance to protect your assets. Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, as well as comprehensive, loan/lease gap, and collision with a high maximum, are things to think about if you drive a lot.
- Warranty. There is a five-year or 60,000-mile warranty on this car. It takes care of regular maintenance and roadside help.
Does the Jaguar XJL qualify for discounts?
This vehicle has a slew of safety features that may get you a break on your insurance:
- Anti-theft system
- Anti-lock brakes
- Electronic stability control
- Driveline traction control
- Parking sensors
- Blind spot monitor
- Rear traffic monitor
- Low tire pressure warning
- Lane-keeping assist
- Driver condition monitor
- Emergency braking
- InControl Protect Emergency SOS
- Child safety locks
- Backup camera
How reliable is the Jaguar XJL?
A lot of people don’t like the XJ model line because it doesn’t have a lot of good reviews or crash test data about how safe it is. This is a big deal. The series has a lot of recalls linked to it, which means the manufacturer hasn’t fully mastered its manufacturing process.
- Safety. The XJL doesn’t have crash test results from well-known safety groups. This could be because the car doesn’t sell as quickly as other family sedans in the same price range.
- Reliability. There is a J.D. Power rating for the XJ series is 2 out of 5.
- Recalls. In the past, there have been a lot of problems with the software on the XJ model line, as well as problems with airbags, wipers, and the rear-wheel alignment.
The Jaguar XJL has a long warranty and a low number of thefts, which make it unique. Even though this is a high-end car, the insurance costs for this model are usually very low. XJs, on the other hand, aren’t known for being very reliable.