Founders Car Insurance Company, headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, offers a diverse selection of insurance products to cost-conscious clients. It is a corporation that is a part of the Utica National Insurance Group. While Founders’ auto and homes insurance policies provide enough coverage, the insurance business also offers less conventional coverage kinds, such as liquor liability insurance. Check out our Founders Car Insurance Company review to learn about the company’s coverage options and general level of customer service.
While the firm is well-known for its inexpensive costs, some customers may find the company’s insurance coverage selections to be somewhat restricted. Customer satisfaction with Founders Insurance Company is often lower than with many other insurance firms.
Founders Car Insurance Company Review
- JD Power Rating — Not Rated by JD Power.
- Financial strength — AM Best assigns Founders an A- rating, which is regarded as exceptional. The business should have no difficulty paying insurance claims.
- NAIC Rating — Founders Insurance’s complaint ratio was much higher than the national average in 2019, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
Founders auto insurance coverage options
In Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin, Founders Insurance provides automobile insurance. The firm primarily serves the non-standard market, providing coverage for drivers who struggle to obtain coverage from a traditional insurance carrier. This might be as a result of a prior history of automobile accidents or major offenses.
Along with basic auto insurance coverages, Founders offers the following benefits to policyholders:
- Personalized coverage options
- No credit check
- No prior insurance required
- Electronic SR-22 filings available
- Foreign/international licenses accepted
- Prior losses acceptable
Founders car insurance discounts
Automobile insurance policyholders can obtain savings on their rates in one of the following ways:
- Renewal. You may qualify for a discount when renewing your insurance with Founders.
- Transfer. Transfer your coverage to Founders Insurance to qualify for a policy discount.
- Homeowners. If you own a house, you may be eligible for additional savings on your auto insurance costs.
- Multi-car. Owners of numerous vehicles may qualify for a discount by bundling their policies.