Elephant Car Insurance is a relatively new entrant to the insurance sector when compared to other providers. As a subsidiary of the Admiral Group, it has its headquarters in Richmond, Virginia. Elephant sightings are now permitted in a greater number of US states as a result of recent legislation. It’s worth investigating for your next policy because they provide a diverse selection of insurance coverage alternatives. It’s critical to remember, though, that customer service interactions with Elephant have been positive.
Elephant Car Insurance review 2021
- JD Power Rating — Not Rated by JD Power.
- Financial strength — It is possible that AM Best has not assigned a rating to Elephant Insurance. Admiral Group, the parent company, is well-known in the United Kingdom but does not have a rating.
- NAIC Classification — Recently, there have been a larger number of complaints made than usual. According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Elephant Insurance has received much more consumer complaints than the average insurer (NAIC). NAIC complaints are frequently the consequence of negative experiences with the claims process or dissatisfaction with customer service.
Elephant Car insurance coverage options
Elephant Car Insurance is accessible in seven states, including Georgia. Indiana, Illinois, and Maryland are also states that provide Elephant Car Insurance. The policy is effective for one year. In addition to liability and accident coverage, the organization offers uninsured motorist coverage. Elephant insurance coverage offers a number of optional add-ons.
Elephant partners with technology businesses such as urgent.ly to provide emergency roadside assistance to policyholders.
You may expect the following services from Elephant Roadside Assistance:
- Battery jumping
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Flat-tire replacement
- Lock-out services
As the name implies, this is sometimes referred to as a vanishing deductible. When you join up for Elephant, you will receive a lower deductible regardless of your prior accident history. The lower your deductible, the longer you have been accident-free. Renewal savings may range from $50 to $100, depending on the length of the policy.
If you want reimbursement for a rented car while your own vehicle is being repaired, coverage limits may be given to it.
Even if your vehicle has unique components, Elephant will cover the additional expense of insuring them. You are protected as long as both comprehensive and collision insurance are purchased for your car.
Elephant may provide free legal assistance to drivers who incur one minor traffic infringement throughout the course of the year. It pays for legal advice and representation, as well as consultation expenses. Additionally, you may qualify for a 25% attorney fee reduction if you have pre-existing non-auto legal concerns, such as family law, document review, or will preparation.
Elephant insurance discounts and reward programs
Elephant vehicle insurance offers a variety of cost-cutting options. Additionally, a number of significant insurance firms provide a range of traditional discounts. Consider these affordable vehicle insurance rates from Elephant.
Discounts based on your policy
- Bundling. When you combine your auto insurance with your homes, renters, or motorcycle insurance policies, you may qualify for multi-policy savings.
- Instantly obtain a pricing estimate over the internet. Calculate the cost using a web-based application. By seeking estimates online, you may save up to 13% on your total cost.
- Pay-in-full. It is conceivable that paying in full for the entire year will save you money.
Whenever feasible, reduce or eliminate your reliance on paper. Elephant gives a 3% discount on each insured vehicle to clients who refuse to pay by check.
- E-signature. By signing up with your electronic signature, you can receive a little reduction on your insurance.
Discounts based on the driver or vehicle
- Multi-car. If you cover multiple vehicles, you might save up to 20% on your insurance.
- Acquainted with the art of driving. Elephant offers discounts of up to 10% to conscientious drivers with a five-year accident-free driving record.
- You’re performing admirably at school. Discounts for good students are available to full-time students between the ages of 16 and 25 who obtain at least a “B” average.
- Homeowner. If you own a residence, you may be eligible for an insurance discount owing to the presence of elephants.
- You may work from the convenience of your own home. Employees who work from home and so rely on public transit less frequently receive a discount on their Elephant membership.
Is Elephant Insurance right for you?
Elephant Insurance distinguishes itself from other more well-known and larger organizations in the industry by its savings and coverage options.