Drivers have counted on Dairyland Car Insurance for almost 60 years. When it comes to affordable coverage alternatives, adaptable reinstatement processes and superior customer service are inextricably linked.
About Dairyland Car Insurance
Dairyland began operations in 1904 and is based in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. In other words, it possesses the financial resources necessary to protect your investments, giving it a Superior financial strength grade. However, they have a Not Rated out of 5 customer satisfaction rating for claims administration from J.D. Power. The higher the J.D. Power Rating, the more likely the carrier will treat you properly in the event of a claim.
Dairyland Car Insurance Discounts & Features
- Discounts for Frequency Transfer of Discount Payments Across Multiple Vehicles
- Discounts for Homeowners on Driving School Fees
- Discounts on Security Features for Automobiles
- Support for Policy Management over the Internet Available 24 hours a day
- Requirements for Initial Investment are Minimal
- Simple applications for the SR-22 and FR-44
- In addition to English, customer support and claim processing are accessible in two other languages.
- Acceptance of International Driver’s Licenses