In Vermont and New Hampshire, consumers may obtain affordable personal automobile insurance via Co-Operative Car Insurance, which also handles claims promptly and fairly.
About Co-Operative Insurance
Middlebury, Vermont’s Cooperative Insurance Company was founded in 1915. As a result, its financial strength grade is Excellent, indicating that the company have the financial capacity to invest in asset protection. However, they have a Not Rated out of 5 customer satisfaction rating for claims administration from J.D. Power. The higher the J.D. Power Rating, the more likely the carrier will treat you properly in the event of a claim.
Co-Operatives Insurance Discounts & Features on Auto Insurance
- Savings on Security Equipment for Automobiles
- Non-smokers are eligible for a discount.
- Reduced Rates for Not Using a Cell Phone Discounts at Driving Schools
- Discount for Multiple Policies
- Pay for Accident Forgiveness Online Our Portfolio Includes Classic and Antique Car Insurance