For a 2021 Audi A5, the average monthly insurance premium is $2,221 or $2,653.92 yearly. Nonetheless, the real cost varies on a variety of criteria, including your driving expertise, the type of car you drive, and your location. For additional information heres our Audi A5 Car Insurance Rates.
Audi A5 insurance rates
We reviewed many Audi A5 insurance quotes and determined that the average monthly premium for an Audi A5 in 2021 will be $221.16. Alternatively, if the vehicle is an older model, you will almost certainly receive a better offer.
How to compare insurance for the Audi A5
Due to the popularity of all A5 variants, obtaining insurance should be straightforward. Create a list of all the coverage you require, and then shop for the best rate. If you are aware of the traits to look for while buying, such as the following, you can potentially save time and money.
- Price. Utilize the price to assist you in locating the most affordable auto insurance for automobiles and you’ll be on your way in no time. Utilize this example insurance to determine the amount of coverage you require and to compare rates from various providers.
- Deductible. Your deduction may have an effect on the amount of money you pay each month for premiums. Determine the minimum amount required to submit a claim, keeping in mind that you will not lose a lot of money.
- Coverage at a minimum. Automobile insurance requirements vary by country. Consult your state’s minimum insurance requirements to ensure that you have the coverage you require.
- Added coverage. Consider a firm that offers additional coverage if you want protection against personal harm or assistance with medical expenditures.
- Extras. Not all insurers waive accident and disappearance deductibles. Choose a firm that offers additional coverage value.
- Restrictions. Depending on criteria such as occupancy and geographic area, certain service providers may have coverage limits. Ensure that you inquire about any limits with each possible service provider now to avoid future issues.
- The manufacturer provides a loyalty program. Numerous manufacturers collaborate with insurance companies to offer special discounts or loyalty programs. Audi can inform you if you are qualified if you inquire.
- Warranty. Ascertain what is covered by your warranty to avoid incurring additional costs.
What factors affect car insurance rates for Audi A5?
Insurance companies calculate your rates based on a number of criteria, including your probability of being involved in an accident, the cost of repairs, and the possibility of your car being stolen. As a result, the way you drive your car has a substantial influence on the cost of your auto insurance. The following are some of the elements that influence Audi A5 insurance premiums.
- Body type. The Audi A5 is a two-door coupe with a razor grille. It’s quick. Having said that, it is still less costly than a sports car.
- Automobile type. The Audi A5 Coupe, despite its size, is a luxury small automobile. The cost of luxury car insurance is determined by a variety of factors, including maintenance expenses, higher theft, and other reasons.
- Theft. Sedans are the most often stolen car type, which means that lowering your insurance premiums on them may save you money.
- Repairs. Numerous Audi car parts and repair providers may be able to assist you in saving money on your vehicle insurance. However, due to the high price tag associated with this car, restoring interior or exterior damage may be prohibitively expensive.
- Ratings for safety. The A5 is fitted with a number of safety features that may aid in the protection of both the passengers and the vehicle in the case of an accident. This may result in a decrease in the cost of vehicle insurance.
How do trim packages and extra build options affect insurance cost?
The Audi A5 is a high-performance luxury sports automobile designed for both function and pleasure. Along with being a fantastic daily driver, this vehicle is ideal for leisurely road excursions and enjoying the open road. The allure of purchasing a new automobile is the ability to tailor it to your exact needs. Whether you choose a performance package to boost maximum speed or a greater degree of protection to ensure the safety of your passengers, the kind of construction you pick will affect your vehicle’s performance. Insurance costs may rise or decrease as a result of your decisions. These are the ways in which various Audi A5 models, modifications, and packages may affect your insurance rates:
- A5 Sportback. The A5 Sportback may be picked from the cup because it is suited for families and casual driving; but, insurance rates may increase if you do. On the other hand, sedans are the most often stolen vehicle type; as a result, insurance companies may view them as a higher risk.
- Cabriolet A5. Automobile insurance for sports vehicles is sometimes more expensive than for sedans. Due to the cabriolet’s higher price and sportier appearance, insurance rates may be higher.
Trim & drivetrain
- Komfort. The highest speed is 130 mph, and the time from 0 to 60 is 5.9 seconds. Even if you choose for the S-Tronic package, this optional feature should have no influence on your insurance premiums.
- Progressive. The advanced package adds a variety of driver assistance, exterior, and interior enhancements. Reduced rates might be a result of increased visibility and safety.
- Technik. Additionally, the Technik package includes vision-enhanced and safe driving technology. Even though the cost is higher, enhanced driving safety may save you money.
Packages and options
- S Line Sport Package. Not only are the bulk of the components aesthetically nice, but they also have sport suspension. You might anticipate an increase in your charges even if your performance remains the same. It’s quite improbable.
- Package of Advanced Driver Assistance. With adaptive cruise control, you’ll be able to maintain your lane with the assistance of oncoming traffic. Insurance prices may be reduced by tightening security.
- Suspension from sports. Depending on how your vehicle performs following installation of this package, your insurance premiums may be affected.
- Locks for the wheels. The usage of rolling locks significantly increases the difficulty of robbers stealing your wheels. Because service providers are aware of this, they will offer you a discount for installing it.
Audi A5’s cost-cutting safety features
Audi A5 money-saving safety features
These safety features on your Audi A5 may qualify you for a discount on your vehicle insurance.
- Daytime running lights
- Anti-lock brakes
- Anti-theft device
- Surround camera system
- Parking sensors
- Rear back-up sensors
- LED fog lights
- Electronic stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
Does the Audi A5 qualify for auto insurance discounts?
You may be eligible for certain savings on your auto insurance depending on the insurer you pick. Your actual savings, however, may vary depending on a variety of criteria, including your location, supplier, preferences, and other factors. The following are some scenarios that should include the Audi A5:
- New car discount
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount (Airbags, motorized seat belts, etc.)
- Emergency roadside assistance discount
How reliable is the Audi A5?
According to US News and J.D. Power, the 2018 Audi A5 is more dependable than the majority of automobiles in its class by 4/5 stars. His class’s grades were lower than the previous year, but they remained above average. The opinions of almost 30,000 car owners were gathered, and the findings indicated a 94 percent reliability rating.
Audi had plenty of time after the A5 went on sale in 2007 to make any required changes. As a result, several recalls have occurred over the years:
- 2018. On a small number of 2018 automobiles, the metal cutting on the front and rear doors became loose and sharp.
- 2017. Audi recalled some A5 Coupe and A5 Cabriolet cars due to the risk of a fire caused by overheated coolant pumps.
- 2016. Numerous A5 coupe and convertible cars have been recalled owing to worries about coolant pump failures and electrical system cabling that might result in overheating or melting of heating wires.
- 2013-2015. Additional coolant pump and wiring faults were detected on select 2013-2015 A5 Coupe and Cabriolet models.
The 2017-2018 Audi A5 models have a very small number of common issues. The majority of car aficionados are satisfied with their purchases and have no serious complaints. Even when shown to be incorrect during routine inspections, some owners report minor carbon development, which may lead to decreased power and fuel efficiency.
How safe is the Audi A5?
The 2018 Audi A5 received a top safety rating from U.S. News and J.D. Power. According to IIHS, it has outstanding ratings from the NHTSA in every category and near-perfect ratings overall. This vehicle is equipped with a variety of safety features and is designed for use on the water, for recreational reasons, and for daily commuting.
Audi A5 maintenance
The Audi A5 is a sporty luxury sedan that prioritizes driver enjoyment and comfort. It could care less about oil changes, but according to the manufacturer’s recommendations is crucial to maximizing the life of your vehicle. The oil change, mileage, and maintenance needs for the Audi A5 are detailed here.
- Audi recommends oil changes every 10,000 miles or 12 months, whichever occurs first. Depending on where you get your oil changed, the cost may range between $50 and $150.
- Audi’s 2017 Maintenance Plan requires that you service your A5 every 8,000 miles or 10,000 miles if your car is equipped with the plan.
- After the first 20,000 miles, and then every 20,000 miles thereafter, routine maintenance should be conducted.
- The 2017 Audi A5 Coupe Quattro achieves an average fuel economy of 26 miles per gallon, with a city rating of 23 and a highway rating of 32.
- The 2017 Audi A5 Cabriolet Quattro achieves a combined fuel economy of 24 mpg in city and highway driving.
- Audi advises buyers to take their A5 to a repair shop, however doing so will not void your warranty.
- The 2017 Audi A5 comes standard with a four-year/50,000-mile warranty and four years of 24-hour roadside assistance.
Is an extended warranty worth it for the Audi A5?
The Audi A5 is covered by a four-year or 50,000-mile warranty, whichever comes first. If you pick the Audi Certified Plus Limited guarantee, your coverage is extended. When the manufacturer’s warranty on the new vehicle expires, the extended warranty kicks in. The additional mileage you may drive on it is limited to two years or 50,000 miles. Consider obtaining an extended warranty if you want to sell your vehicle in the future or if you use your vehicle frequently.
About the Audi A5
Since 2007, the Audi A5 has been offered on the market. Audi A5 small executive cars are available in a single model series: the A5. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have not reviewed the 2017 model.
The Audi A5’s expenditures are determined using security ratings, robbery rates, replacement costs, and overall damage risk. Insurance costs vary according to where you live and where you drive. If you’re interested in purchasing an Audi A5, you may compare insurance quotes from several companies to get the best bargain. Determine whether you qualify for any insurance discounts.
Compare Audi competitors
Discover what more Audi has to offer or how their A5-inspired automobiles compare to those from other manufacturers.
Audi’s entry-level sports vehicle is the A5. Coupe enthusiasts may be interested in the S5 and RS5 variants of this car, which provide considerable performance enhancements. While the A4 and A6 are similar in size and price, the A6 features a more opulent cabin and a more powerful engine. If a sedan better meets your needs, go for it.
Regardless of its price, the Audi A5 is a luxury, elegant sports car that is a joy to drive. It is perfect for commuting, automotive excursions, and other usage due to its numerous core safety features, strong performance, and comfortable driving characteristics. The A5 may suit your demands as a four-door sport bag or a convertible. Nonetheless, the A5’s design choices and equipment packages may affect insurance prices, so you should consider your alternatives carefully to discover how much you’ll really pay for vehicle insurance.