The Aston Martin DBX is a high-end luxury SUV with a hefty insurance price. The Aston Martin DBX car insurance is predicted to cost $590 a month, or $7,080 annually. With an MSRP of $200,000, the price or cost ratio is 3.54 percent more than the national average of 3%. However, the actual cost will depend on your specific circumstances.
What factors affect insurance for the Aston Martin DBX?
Insurance premiums for the Aston Martin DBX are influenced by a multitude of characteristics, including theft rates, vehicle performance, maintenance expenses, and other model- and manufacturer-specific variables. The DBX is compared to other vehicles in the table below.
- Type of car. The Aston Martin DBX is a high-end luxury SUV that comes at a premium price.
- Theft. Insurance prices may be reduced due to this vehicle’s minimal robbery risk.
- Repairs. Repairs to this car are costly and can result in increased insurance rates.
- Safety ratings. The safety rating of this vehicle is unclear, which makes it more expensive to insure.
- Fuel type. The safety rating of this vehicle is unclear, which makes it more expensive to insure.
- Trim. Because the safety rating of this vehicle is unclear, it is more expensive to insure.
- Coverage. You may want to purchase a policy for your luxury SUV that contains the bare minimum coverage needed by your state, as well as high liability limits and comprehensive coverage in the event of a collision. Additionally, the greater your insurance coverage, the higher your insurance costs would be.
- Warranty. Aston Martin includes a three-year unlimited mileage warranty and roadside support with new DBXs.
- Conducts business with manufacturers. Aston Martin is now giving three-year rental discounts on select vehicles. Additional financing options are available via your local Aston Martin dealer.
What discounts does the DBX qualify for?
If your Aston Martin DBX is fitted with certain safety features, you may be able to save money on car insurance.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount
Aston Martin DBX safety and reliability ratings
The Aston Martin DBX did not get a safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. As a result, the safety of this substance is unknown. However, this brand’s automobiles frequently have subpar safety ratings, resulting in higher insurance costs. Automobiles with greater security often cost less to operate since they are easier to fix and safer in an accident.
The Aston Martin DBX is a luxury sport utility vehicle with a low theft rate and significant maintenance expenses, making it an expensive insurance car. By comparing vehicle insurance rates, you can ensure that you are getting the best coverage available for your Aston Martin DBX.